• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon LeafGreen - Team Slot Elimination Challenge!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Hey guys, welsknight here, bringing you another Let's Play series! In this one, we will be attempting my Team Slot Elimination Challenge, which I created myself and which is currently an active challenge in the Challenges forum here. Check out the thread if you want to see the rules laid out in detail. We will be attempting this challenge in Pokemon LeafGreen, which is a very nostalgic game for me as it is a remake of the games I started out with when I was a wee lad. I am attempting the challenge on standard, and using optional rules 1 and 2. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please reply! Your feedback keeps me motivated and helps me improve my channel.

So, without further ado, here is the first video. I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: And here's the second video!

Last edited:
    Back