• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Critical error persistent - C000005 AT ADDRESS 10015A57

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Good afternoon,

I'm having a persistent problem in my project.
    Every time I try to capture a Pokemon, the game returns me with this error:

CRITICAL ERROR C000005 AT ADDRESS 10015A57
    (I do not use an image to illustrate, because my registration is new and is not allowed to me.)

I thought it could have been any problem caused by me in any editing system or script.

I started a new project based on the latest version of essentials (v16.2 21.05.2016) and the principle worked.

I closed the project and reopen, and the same problem appeared in this project without I have done no editing.

I downloaded version "GS Essentials v1.1" only for testing. The same problem occurred.
    At first the game worked, but after a while he had the same error at the time of capture Pokemon.

I've uninstalled the last RMXP version and installed it. Already tested several windows compatibility modes, and the problem continues. (I'm using Windows 10 64x)

Has anyone had this problem or other similar and can help me solve?

Sorry for my English.

Back