• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Hey there. Uh. For like 6 and a half years I was Shadow_Angel but a couple months ago I changed my name to hoshiko. So uh. Hi. Still hoshiko. Wanted to change it but at the same time this name has also stuck on me.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    oh lord

originally i was pokemoll (the first username i ever used online and the one most people know me by, especially from bmgf) but i changed that because i got bored of the Brand™

after that i changed to tezuka bc i was going through my anime phase, but now i'm completely out of that phase and want to pretend it never happened for personal reasons so... i chose a name thats cute, fits me, and has no ties to any sort of series or genre

whew

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Arsenic is my dominant universal name and I'm happy with it so I kept it! Why did I choose the name? I decided to appease my former friends by joining their dumb CSGO clan called Elemental. Everyone chose an element, I chose mine cause I liked how it sounded, as well as the color of it's allotrope. Plus I can say cool things like "I'm poison" or whatnot! : D

Plus it's related words!

Arsenic comes from the Persian word Zarnikh, meaning "yellow orpiment," which the Greeks adopted as arsenikon. It is also related to the Greek word arsenikos, meaning "masculine" or "potent." The Latin word for it became arsenicum.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was rikadventure briefly because I wanted to try something more unique out and because everybody calls me Rika anyways, but I don't think it's necessary actually. adventure / Adventure is enough me now. I'll tryyyyy not to change it a again too soon but. I've got a name in mind and it's not taken. And. Urrrrgh. Don't abuse the platinum perk. Don't. Hng.

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • I was rikadventure briefly because I wanted to try something more unique out and because everybody calls me Rika anyways, but I don't think it's necessary actually. adventure / Adventure is enough me now. I'll tryyyyy not to change it a again too soon but. I've got a name in mind and it's not taken. And. Urrrrgh. Don't abuse the platinum perk. Don't. Hng.

Abuse the platinum perk, Rika. It is your destiny.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Previously known as marz

this username is inspired by the tame impala record InnerSpeaker

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Once a Stickmaster, always a Stickmaster. I might consider dropping the 62 in the future.

My username was actually a joke my dad made when I got my first car, which had a manual transmission (stick shift). That happened to make me the only driver in the house who drove a manual. Long story short, Stickmaster stuck and I almost always use that name online.

Back