• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Canada Day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Happy Canada Day, PokéCommunity!
    OilHI7t.jpg

So, again, to all my fellow Canadians, happy Canada day! For those of you who don't know, Canada Day is basically Canada's birthday, when the Constitution Act joined three provinces into one country which was Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the 'Canada province', which was then divided into Ontario (where I live) and Quebec, making Canada as you see it today (at least that's to my knowledge; feel free to correct me on this)!

At any rate, today almost all stores are closed, where we basically can just chill out and be with our friends and families, maybe just to relax, or participate in some of the Canada Day events! But whichever you do today, again, for the people living in Canada, I do hope you all have a fantastic day. <33

What's happening on PC today?
    So if you're just kicking back, like me, you can check out some things that PC has around here during this time!

July's Member of the Month - which will come today in the Treehouse board, so have an eye out for that!

The Pokemon Jukebox Club - is a new thread on Pokemon Gaming Central where you can hear, and discuss many pokemon music with fellow members!

Or you can check out Pokemon Feature Central III, to compare the Features: Removal of the Bike VS Pokemon World Tournament!

There is also the Question of the Day thread in PGC, where you help Looker answer various pokemon-related questions!

Maybe you can try out the Welcoming PokeEggs! Welcome new members for many, many pokemon. <33

Try visiting The Round Table board too, if you want to get into more in-depth discussions with fellow PC members too.​

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Happy Canada Day and Happy Nutrition Month (Just Why?)!

Go to Canada (maybe not), or go and, well, sleep in bed and (of course, eat vegetables)!

Again, Happy Canada Day (and Happy Nutrition Month)!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Have fun with your ice hockey and your moose and your apologies, guys. =3 Happy Canada Day!

Years
  • Happy Canada Day, aka one of the few days of the year where we find out what colour the ground is beneath all that snow. Just make sure that if you're celebrating today, that you bring enough Timmies for everyone!!

Back