• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I may be a noob.....I know it's horrible. But can someone please explain what "hacking" is as it relates to Pokemon?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So I may be a noob.....I know it's horrible. But can someone please explain what "hacking" is as it relates to Pokemon?

Hey there! "Hacking" is simply a term used by people who utilize the scripts, the art work, etc. to produce ROM Hacks, in which they create ROM Hacks from Pokemon games. Or you can call them fan games. I hope this clears it up; I'm not too knowledgeable about it myself, but I'll direct you to the ROM Hacking Hub for all sorts of ROM Hacking related discussions, and you can ask your questions there. Sadly, we don't answer ROM Hacking related questions on here.

If you have any questions about the forums, you can ask me. For now, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to lock this thread because it's not really an intro, but feel free to make another thread to introduce yourself! Thanks for understanding; take care!

<locks>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back