• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm Caty (you can call me Kattiel too) and I'm a new member (yaay xD)

So Pokemon, I was first introduced to the Pokemon world when I was around 5 I guess, my uncle (who's 4 years apart from me) was living with us at that time and he was completely obsessed with it and he's favourite way to pass time was to teach me all about pokemons (he had a thing for memorising all names haha)
    At first I wasn't very into games I just liked watching the anime but with time I grew into it (I've been collecting a game of each gen since the 3rd), my first game was pokemon gold (which I lost, don't know how uhuu D': ) and my favourite is definitely Alpha Sapphire (I just love it ❤)

About me hmm, well I'm 18 (I feel old lol), I'm an artist by hobby but hopefully I can get into art school and later make it a full time job (who knows you can always try), besides drawing I love listening to music, my pets, reading manga, kawaii stuff and playing games with my bro >w<
    I'm a very timid and quiet person (and no, it won't change with time or getting to know people, trust me -w-"), but I believe myself to be a good friend, so if you ever overcome the thorn wall I built around me get to know me you'll find yourself an ally.
    Plus I'm a pretty good listener so if you need to rant or someone to talk to I'm here for you (*´・v・)
    And that's pretty much it, if you want to know anything else ask because sincerely I suck at intros x'D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aww, welcome, sweetie! It's fantastic meeting you and becoming new friends with you today! Like yourself, I've started playing pokemon when I was five years old, playing games like Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Blue the first time around. But ultimately, yeah, the anime inspired me to do so! I loved the first season, growing up! Alpha Sapphire is amazing too. That's the version I first picked. <33

So I take it that you drew your avatar and your signature? They're both really well done! I think you're a lovely artist; I'm sure that we will all love your contributions over on the Art & Design board, all taken care for by a lovely moderator, so you can ask her for any sort of assistance there~!

I'd really love it if we can chat and become friends; feel free to send me a friend request, as well as a visitor message anytime! See you soon, and if you need any assistance, I'd be happy to help you out. Take good care. <33

Years
  • You're not old at all weh. I'm 24 and still very much a Pokemon fan.. we tend to have older members here for the most part, though PC is quite diverse with a lot of awesome people in general. Good to meet you and welcome, Caty. <3 Your avatar is way cute.

Artists are awesome so brownie points for you hahaha. I draw myself even if it hasn't been much lately due to lack of motivation. Plus you're into OR/AS so that makes you all the cooler - Hoenn as a region is absolutely great and a favorite of mine. Hope you've been liking it here lately and will stick around so have a blast!

Years
  • Like the others said, you don't need to feel ashamed of how old you are since Pokemon fans are more than just kids. Anyhow, late welcome to you Kattiel!

Awesome to hear you love the Hoenn remakes, and while Hoenn isn't exactly my absolute fave region it does hold memories for many longtime players which explains why the region has so many fans. Love that avatar of yours too, it's really cute!

Since everyone else covered what I would have said, I don't have anything else unfortunately. I'll see you around later, and if you have a question or just want to talk I'm always happy to do so!

Years
  • Omg Caty you seem so adorable! Just putting that out there first lol. :P Anyways.... Welcome to PC Caty! I can't believe you'd call yourself old. I wouldn't consider 18 to be old at all especially since I'm assuming that you're just getting out of high school!

Like Dragon, I was wondering if you drew your avatar/sig. Cause if you did then you should definitely go into some kind of art school! You're really good with your drawing skillz and I'd love to see more of your work. Perhaps you should open up a thread over at the Art and Design board to showcase all your work.

So since AS was your favorite Pokemon game then how do you think it improved over RSE? Was there anything that RSE had that you preferred more than AS? I personally liked how you could soar and fly around and do stuff that was a pretty nifty feature.

Anyways it's great meeting you and I hope you have a pleasant time here!

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • Thank you so much everyone this will be a long post since I replied to you all, I shortened the quotes so it wouldn't take too much space (yeah it's still pretty big though)

Aww, welcome, sweetie!..

Hi, thank you and same here ^ ^
    I played those a little later, my uncle lent me the yellow one :3 Yeah the first season nhh so many feels, I still cry over the butterfree :'D Yeah *high fives*, I had to pick AS since sapphire was the game I had from the 3rd gen >w<

Yes I did, thank you very much, that really meas a lot to me (*ノ▽ノ)
    Thank you, that would be nice (*´・v・) I will, you take care too ^ ^

You're not old..

Hehe thanks x3 Awesome, good to know that. Nice to meet you too and thank you ^ ^
    Yeaahh ÒuÓ)9 Aww I know how that's like, hope you find motivation soon. OR/AS ftw -`w´-)b
    Thanks, I will :3

..welcome to PC..

Thank you ^ ^
    Aww don't be, my brother first started playing when I lent him my older games and he just started buying recently :3
    Oh sweetie I can relate to that, I find it hard to start and maintain a conversation (sometimes I spend too much time figuring what to say or editing messages that by the time I realise it too much time as passed :'D) and people irl often complain that my voice is too soft and barely audible x'D
    Don't know if it's like that with you too but a simple phone call, say for ordering a freaking pizza, takes me at leat 20 min, of mental preparation "OTL
    Anyway, Thanks a lot and same goes for you ♡

Like the others said..

Thank you very much ^ ^
    Yeah I think so too, at least for me its like that, so many memories :'3
    Thanks >w<

Omg Caty..

Wahh I-I just... Thank you |ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
    I got out of highschool on December of the last year and hopefully I can get into the course I want in Jan. couldn't get in Sept due to student permit issues ; 3 ;

Yes I did ^ ^ Thanks, I'm trying to >w<
    I definitely will :3
    Hmm I think AS got all the features I wanted from RSE (I'm so glad we got the Secret Bases back ; u ; ), like you said the soaring was a really cool addition.
    The sneak feature is quite entertaining too and the surf mechanics (I got a sharpedo because of that and I'm not ashamed to say so xD)
    I also loved the Delta episode (I cry over Zinnia, actually at this point I guess you can say I cry over a lot of pokemon characters lol), the new designs and bgm remasterings were absolutely amazing I wasn't expecting that (Wallace looks fabulous xD) and the expressions too.
    I wish we could've kept the character customisation feature, but I guess we can't have everything :'D
    Same here and thank you ^ ^

Back