• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

nm legend

Years
hey cool givaway! if i could get the crown entei, japanese 10th aniv mew, and the death mandes metagross id greatly appreciate it thanks!

Years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! >.< I'll be waiting on wi-fi so that I can get the 2 events I just gave you back after you clone them.

you're welcome. ;) im headed back in now.

ATTENTION:

1. Dont forget after you get your pokes, friend request me and rate 5 stars if you enjoyed your visit. ^^

2. Please continue to be patient, im going as fast as i can. :) the giveaway will continue for a few more days, so no need to rush. :)

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
Years
Crown Entei and Suicune and
Chimchar if naive nature and hidden power is ice if not then darkrai.

Thanks and Happy Anniversary.

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I'm extremely interested in your 10th Anny Mew, Shiny Porygon-Z, VGC09 Milotic, BlaQk's Ninetales, Lv100 Bronzong, and the Adamant Tyranitar.

I can offer a Shiny Manaphy from Ranger[Egg was imported], TRU Arceus and/or Jolly Regirock and Registeel, and a SMR2010 Jirachi.

I'd love to trade any for any of them, cloning or not. Also we can trade that Snorunt whenever you have time, I'm done trading :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 24, 2019
Thank you very much
Rated 5 stars
Very good job you are doing even with the massive inflow of customers.
Congrats

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
Thanks alot!!! I rated this topic 5 stars! =)

You're a very generous,kool, and patient trainer. Good luck with everyone else!

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
Thanks alot!!! I rated this topic 5 stars! =)

You're a very generous,kool, and patient trainer. Good luck with everyone else!

Back