• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in Anime go to the bathroom?

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • Pokemon doesn't really resort to toilet humour for laughs, like a lot of other children's shows...it only has about twice throughout over 500 episodes and it was only burping. A few more times in the dub because 4Kids thought it would be funny to add in the dialogue. So that's why they don't randomly say "I need to go to the tiolet" or whatever, as usually it's done for comedy effect, which Pokemon will not resort to, really.

The seriousness in this post Jorah. Very serious. Anyway, I agree with her. Pokémon doesn't resort to toilet humor, at least not anymore if you consider Kanto as having toilet humor.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • They do it inside their pokeball, one of the things we are not suppose to see within the mysteries of the ball. lol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Actually, in an episode when Ash was going to battle Flannery at the Lavaridge Gym, her grandpa was spying on her because he was afraid she would mess up as the new gym leader. One thing she messed up was the fact that she couldn't find the badges, so her grandpa comes along disguised and points out the heat badges after asking where the bathroom was.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • I do not see the point of adding this in. Bringing this into the show would just waste a slight time into the show and thus, this would be unneeded.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im sure they do but I dont want to watch them do it.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Well, they say in one episode something about manure from a Pokémon but that was only in the English version. In the Japanese version it wasn't feces at all.​

And this doesn't really apply to the anime, but Pokemon do use the bathroom in the games. I think the chick in the Sinnoh Berry Master's house who makes the Berry Fertilizer mentions Pokemon manure...

Guest123_x1

I remember reading a FAQ on Pokemon.com quite a long time ago that had a question similar to this. It answered something like "what do you think they do during the commercials?"

Back