• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does my team look for the elite four?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    Hey guys!

I'm currently training for the elite four and I wanted to know how my team is looking.

Here it is:
    lvl 50 Krookodile
    lvl 58 Scrafty (This just happened because I love him)
    lvl 51 Beartic
    lvl 51 Flygon
    lvl 50 Volcarona
    lvl 50 Eelektross

How does this look? I can train more but I'd prefer not to. I was thinking that maybe Eelektross and Flygon might be bad and not helpful so what pokemon can I put in? I currently have the following:
    lvl 52 Zweilous
    lvl 50 Serperior
    lvl 46 Mamoswine
    lvl 55 Arcanine
    lvl 47 Jellicent
    lvl 47 Metagross

Thank you for your time and help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    I haven't gotten Volcarona to level 50 and I think it might take longer than I think. I know this sounds weird and contradictory. Would there be a good pokemon to trade in for him from my selection.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well you team has a weakness to fighting, so id say swap beartic out for jellicent.
    Your team is also vey pysical based so id swap eelektross out for
    ampharos
    galvantula
    jolteon

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    Sweet thanks! I actually have a Ampharos that's pretty low but I think I can level him up

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Even after you remove Beartic, you'd still be pretty weak to fighting due to having two dark-types on your team; I'd recommend replacing either Scrafty or Krookodile with Metagross. It would be weak to fire, but Jellicent could have its back and take care of that. :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    So I guess update on my team... I've been able to raise the level of my Jellicent to lvl 53 (hydro pump) and my Krookodile lvl 52. I also have leveled up a Galvantula (took so damn long) to lvl 50. I can switch out my Scrafty I guess but he is the highest level I have.

Galvantula has electro ball and electroweb as electric type moves. Should I switch those out for something?
    Just a random occurrence, I somehow got my Zweilous up to lvl 56 so should I switch him in?

Thanks guys for all your help! I really want to just beat the elite four up and then move on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    So here is my finished crew:
    Lvl 52 Krookodile
    lvl 50 Metagross
    lvl 50 Galvantula
    lvl 51 Flygon
    lvl 53 Jellicent
    lvl 50 Volcarona

I'm trying to sweep it so I don't have to loose money so if this doesn't look good please let me know :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    Ok, a bit of a wrinkle. I would like to throw in Hydreigon into the mix because I just got him and he is the highest level pokemon I have now. Could I get rid of Flygon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    So I tried to the Elite four twice and I lost at the end to the champion. All my pokemon seemed to just not to be able to hit very hard against her and I lost against Hydreigon. I guess this might be move related or level related. Most of my pokemon are now above 50 tho so I'm unsure why that would be a problem and I have a lvl 66 hydreigon who sweeps through the whole elite four. Can someone maybe help me with understanding when I should put out specific pokemon in my team? I think I have the final team I use up above except hydreigon in for Krookodile. Also, I'm playing black 2 just in case that changes anything.

Back