• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Meloetta to be released internationally

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Pokemon.com has a small poster saying that Meloetta is soon to be released for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. With this all of the event Pokemon for Generation 5 will be released.

Don't know if it will have the same info as the Japanese Meloetta, but if it does, it will be Level 15, have the attacks Quick Attack, Confusion, and Round, have the Wishing Ribbon, and holding a PP Max.

We'll update more when we get more info~

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Im not really a fan of meloetta. But i guess ill get it for the pokedex.

Sirfetch’d

I wonder how it will be released. Genesect is being distributed over wi-fi, so will they run simultaneously or will they make you go to Gamestop? Hope they announce soon because I dont have a gamestop and will have to work hard to get one from a trade shop.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Since Meloetta isn't dated yet, they could do it as a Download after Genesect's.

Kinda hopin it becomes a Toys R Us Download though...even though my store no longer has a DS to act as a wifi transmitter.

Sirfetch’d

Since Meloetta isn't dated yet, they could do it as a Download after Genesect's.

Kinda hopin it becomes a Toys R Us Download though...even though my store no longer has a DS to act as a wifi transmitter.

That would be great if they did that. I think more people have a Toys-R-Us and more people would be able to get Meloetta.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
That would be great if they did that. I think more people have a Toys-R-Us and more people would be able to get Meloetta.

I'm not going to be one of those - I don't have a TRU that I've ever went to, & the last time I remember being in one was before the 21st century. That's a pretty long time.

If this event isn't distributed in GameStop or through wi-fi, there's going to be a lot of steam coming out of my head.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
Totally love meloetta!
Been waiting to see it distributed.
I for one would just like it sent out through wi-fi or gamestop.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
This is great! Let's just hope it's distributed through Wi-Fi. Because I don't have TRU, let alone GameStop.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Love Meloette.
I am hoping it will be Wi-Fi after Genesect, but I don't care if it in-store. Doesn't bother me that much

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This further hints to the start of Generation 6 soon! But ya, I hope it'll be over wifi rather than in-store because I'm already dreading going to get Keldeo. ;(

Years
Because of the awesomeness of my location, I don't care very much cuz I have a gamestop and a Toys R Us in walkable distance ;3

I just rode mah bike down to gamestop to get my Keldeo, so I don't think it'll be a big deal on my end.

And how would this hint at Gen 6 Nica?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Because of the awesomeness of my location, I don't care very much cuz I have a gamestop and a Toys R Us in walkable distance ;3

I just rode mah bike down to gamestop to get my Keldeo, so I don't think it'll be a big deal on my end.

And how would this hint at Gen 6 Nica?

She's proably thinking that because all the event Pokémon of this generation have been released than than the next generation must be close similar to how BW followed the Arcues event...even though there was like a two year gap iirc and remakes of GS with Celebi,Mew, Soul Dew,and Shiny beast trio events inbetween xD.

I'm hoping it's through Mystery gift as it's easier for me to get.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I don't really mind where it is here, as long as, if it is in a store like Game, they do it in every Game store and not selected ones, since they took a lot of my stores away including the one I worked in :(

Wi-Fi will do me just fine, though.

Years
I don't really mind where it is here, as long as, if it is in a store like Game, they do it in every Game store and not selected ones, since they took a lot of my stores away including the one I worked in :(

Wi-Fi will do me just fine, though.
I seriously don't see all game stores hosting the promotions for a few reasons.

-impractical for Nintendo because there is tons of gamestores.
-Chances are, Gamestop and Nintendo have a special partnership, so yah
-When I got my Keldeo they tried to sell me (pre-order) B/W2 (I talked my way out of it) so Nintendo can't trust all gamestores to advertise for them which goes along with my last point of Nintendo probably having special partnership with Gamestop.

I mean, Nintendo is giving you free Pokes, the least you can do is go down to a Gamestop and eat their advertising ;3

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Meloetta on Pokemon White 2?

I just found out about Meloetta,and she is a beautiful pokemon. How do I get Meloetta onto my copy of Pokemon White 2?

I want this pokemon please

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yeah, Mero-chan is a beatufiul Pokémon and everyone would love to have her in game.
Unfortunately, she's not available yet. But she will be soon as you can see here which was the place you should have looked first...

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
I just want it to be mystery gift like Victini :( I hate going to places to get video game stuff I feel so awkward and antisocial :P

This.

I only managed to get Keldeo during the GAME event because I was picking up Tekken Tag 2 at the same time. I can't afford to randomly go on buses to GAME just for event Pokemon. (There is no GAME in my town)

Back