• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

miju-kun

soaring
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    @ miju-kun: Level 48 to 55 is only for leader's but other than that you are Accepted! great SU you made :)

Ohhh...I got mixed up because while making the SU, I read the SU before me. Sorry, I'll change the level ^__^"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ Miju-Kun: It's ok! ^^.

Kay, we almost have enough people to start! Just need Wobbuffet to make his SU for team waterfall, one person to make a member SU for team Venom and we to wait for SniDERPvy to make his SU for leader of Team flare and wee ready to start! :)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • XD Vera is going to be fun to play. :7: She's one of my oldest characters I've made, so it's good to finally use her again. Can't wait until we begin.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Ok im gonna get my SU up cause i wanna start this RP! :D

Name: Charlotte Dawn

Nickname: Lottie (but she doesn't like the nickname)

Species: Glameow

Team: Team Venom

Job: Member

Appearance: Charlotte is a normal Glameow but with a blue gem on her head and has a lightning tattoo on her right leg.

Personality: Charlotte is a brutal, devious girl. She does many of Sam's dirty work and hates her to the limit. Charlotte isn't very nice but also can be kind, offtenly she is. She also hates the color purple and anything that stands in her way.

History: Lottie was born bad, her parents worked in Team Venom. They always told her fake legends about the bad things rescue teams did to them. Charlotte grew up believing those lies and started to work for team Venom when she was 8.

Level: 44

Moveset: Payback, Growl, Scratch, Bite, Sand Attack and tail whipe.

(Sorry for the short History, im fresh out of ideas.)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Um... How did Lottie's parents work in Team Venom? Vera just formed it recently. Also, in her appearence it says that she is a Persian, but her species says Glameow. I'm so confused!

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Name: Karni Kaiminus

Nickname: Optional

Species: Totodile

Team: Team Waterfall

Job: member

Appearence: She looks like a normal Totodile, however her maw is a bit longer and her tail has a black ring like pattern near the base of her tail. She wears a little black shiny stone on a string around her neck which is a remembrance of her childhood friend.

Personality: Karni is very very optimistic, always in a good mood and trying to keep the atmosphere positive. However there are certain things that will always make her get serious. If she see's bullying or conflict she will always blindly barge in to try to make everyone be positive again, if this fails she will pout and get sulky for a good while and probably not say much. Either she controls the atmosphere or the atmosphere controls her mood. Her mood also drops fast when alone, she can't stand being alone as it gives her a feeling of uselessness. She always has one thought in mind, Helping others comes first, her own problems come second. This can lead to her oftentimes coming across as somewhat reckless.

History: Being a young dile, Karni was always around gloom from her family having conflict with a rivalling family of floatzels over the food of the river. Growing up to be the first child to be after the conflict began made her not understand what it was all about. Her parents constantly explained to her but it never made friends to her. Over the course of time she once accidentally met up with the floatzels young buizel. Being still young the 2 of them became friends quickly.

Buizel was often down because of the conflict which leaft Karni the job of cheering him up, which led to her helpful optimistic nature. As time went on the floatzels ended up moving away, to her family this was a grand day whilst to her it was terrible. Her friend was gone, and being alone had never felt so bad. She knew she couldn't take the life of just sitting and hunting, she needed new friends, she didn't want to be alone anymore. And most of all, she wanted to find her friend. This is where she joined up with a rescue team. It was the perfect chance for her to make new friends, and maybe...just maybe she could find her friend again.

Level: 43

Moveset: Crunch, Aqua tail, slash, water gun, Ice fang, screech

(do i win the most corny backstory award?)

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • yeah sorry i took so long XD i had a hard time deciding on a species and then a personality/story...that and skyrim distracted me =C

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • naah nothing like it,more of a single player dnd type of thing that has really interesting storylines and customisable stuff.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO HERE.POKEMON POKEMON.

i found it hard toresist making totodile dance....he dancedso epically inthe anime

Back