• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory! XDDD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've seen quite a few "businesses" operate out of Fun Time in Pok?Land: inns, caf?s, restaurants, nightclubs, and the like. I figured that I should be different from the other "businesses," and here I am, the owner and operator of the Pok?Community's unofficial arms dealership. That's right: I'm selling guns from Fun Time in Pok?Land! My inventory is as follows:

PistolsShotgunsSubmachine GunsRifles
    All items are guaranteed in stock! I also do special requests: name the weapon, and I'll find it for you! My only precaution is this: Don't blur the line between the Internet and real life, but I'm sure that y'all are smart enough to make that distinction, right? Right? O_o; Anyways, come to Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory for all of your weapon needs here at PC!

Sincerely,

Jack O'Neill, Owner and Operator of Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory​

Last edited:

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • aww... no melee weapons... i like swords ;_;
    well im lovin that rifal! Colt/Fabrique Nationale M16 with attached M203 grenade launcher can i take it?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Like I said, serpenter, I also do special requests; I can get you items not normally in the inventory, like swords. Oh, and here's your M16 with attached M203 grenade launcher, like you requested. *gives serpenter his requested weapon* Thank God for unlimited supplies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • The Heckler and Koch MP7, please. It's small and chunky--I can sneak up to my enemies by convincing them that it's made by little tykes and is nothing more than a super soaker. The art of deception is as deadly as any gun.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    OK, here's your MP7, Chairman. *gives the Chairman his MP7* Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory: Over [insert number here] Customers Served!

Customers Served (w/ requested weapons)
    • serpenter (Colt/FN M16 w/ M203, two sabers, ten sticky grenades)
    • Chairman Kaga (H&K MP7)
    • NiNGi's Worst Nightmare (NPSR-755 Precision Sniper Rifle w/ 7.62mm rounds, W.A.S.P. w/ satchels and rocket canisters)
    • Kratos (Desert Eagle .44 Magnum)

Last edited:

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    The Heckler and Koch MP7, please. It's small and chunky--I can sneak up to my enemies by convincing them that it's made by little tykes and is nothing more than a super soaker. The art of deception is as deadly as any gun.
    yea, but i can walk up to someone and say"dont move or im blowin your head off"
    the art of threatning is better

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Your request has been filed and processed, NiNGi's Worst Nightmare, and here's your NPSR-755 Precision Sniper Rifle with 7.62mm rounds, like you requested. *gives NiNGi's Worst Nightmare his requested weapon, along with the corresponding ammunition*

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill's Fun Time Armory! XDDD

can i request two of them?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Sure! *gives serpenter his two sabers* You can request as many weapons as you want (within reason, of course).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • serpenter said:
    yea, but i can walk up to someone and say"dont move or im blowin your head off"
    the art of threatning is better

It's better for them to not see it coming. That way they can't use that split second of warning to move, get out their own knife/gun/etc.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • *chases after ningi with sabers...*
    IF I ONLY HAD A COLT M4A1 CARBINE ID SHOOT YOU...oh wait.. i do :D
    *shoots at ningi*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Done and done. *gives NiNGi's Worst Nightmare his W.A.S.P. w/ satchels and rocket canisters*

Oh, and I thought serpenter ordered an M16, not an M4A1...

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • oops... wrong weapon i used... my bad...
    ow i only have one eye left...well i geuss im a mutant ^_^

Back