• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like the fake mon and the corrupted original pokemon. I also like the design for the characters....You should be on my team for my pokemon hack

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Looks great dude! I am really excited about the night club! I can just hear some DOOF DOOF Pokemon music. I could do that for you if you get me a base Gym MIDI file. :P

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Looks great dude! I am really excited about the night club! I can just hear some DOOF DOOF Pokemon music. I could do that for you if you get me a base Gym MIDI file. :P
Sure you mean like the classic gym music?

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey i was wondering when did you start this project?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um great vid alex i really like the music :)

thanks for saying it was the full name for it xD

i like the tree's bro

um also i sent a pre evo of my grass sprite on msn u should check it out ;)

~kian

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
hey i was wondering when did you start this project?
Its funny I had Ideas for it since summer started but a actually got the thread up in sept. soooo I actually started to make things in late july lol

um great vid alex i really like the music :)

thanks for saying it was the full name for it xD

i like the tree's bro

um also i sent a pre evo of my grass sprite on msn u should check it out ;)

~kian
ok bro thx for compliment lol. but thank mewunlimited for idea.. i was like that would be cool lol:) oh and im bout to check out that grass sprite thx

Awesome new vid alex, I love boogie's gym :D
lol i love the gym to lol:) thx fish

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i just want to say that your fakemon are the best ive ever seen! before i saw yours i was highly agenst fakemon cuz they always looked like crap. but yours look offical! how many fakemon do you plan for this game anyway?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
i just want to say that your fakemon are the best ive ever seen! before i saw yours i was highly agenst fakemon cuz they always looked like crap. but yours look offical! how many fakemon do you plan for this game anyway?
thx man tryin to improve lol:)Idunno lol probably around 50-75 idunno Im not finished with this game but I might make a sequel (pokemon cosmos, or pokemon Pulsar or something) so I can keep makin fakemon:)

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
WARNING: AWESOME IDEA AHEAD

Okay, so I had a totally awesome idea. When you are on the ship to fight the fifth gym leader, there are windows like on a rocket ship (the round windows), and through the windows, you can see stars passing by, and when you beat the gym leader, it turns out that the rocket TOOK OFF AND YOU'RE IN SPACE! Then, after getting the badge, the ship crash lands on a new planet. On the planet, you can encounter a bunch of Alien and Cosmic pokemon and you have to find space ship parts in order to get back to Earth! HOW FREAKIN' COOL IS THAT?!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
WARNING: AWESOME IDEA AHEAD

Okay, so I had a totally awesome idea. When you are on the ship to fight the fifth gym leader, there are windows like on a rocket ship (the round windows), and through the windows, you can see stars passing by, and when you beat the gym leader, it turns out that the rocket TOOK OFF AND YOU'RE IN SPACE! Then, after getting the badge, the ship crash lands on a new planet. On the planet, you can encounter a bunch of Alien and Cosmic pokemon and you have to find space ship parts in order to get back to Earth! HOW FREAKIN' COOL IS THAT?!
lizardman974.......................your just that awesom arent you lol good idea

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Yes. I AM just that awesome! It even says so underneath my username! Also, I can't believe that after I posted, the next four posts said "lol" in them, and the last one said "lmao". It's like I'm in a chat room! o0

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU UYS WANNA SEE IN THE NEXT UPDATE??? LOL LIZARDMAN YOUR FUNNY man. But u yea good idea

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I want to see what the other mood-based evolutions will look like.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
hey man, if you want, i think i have an idea for how to make that spaceship thing happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back