• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Somebody Help Me W/ Finding Something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Can somebody help me with something? I need to find about how many people in the world have a certain name. To my dismay, the only name counting sites I can find solely do counts on the U.S. population. I would find it very preposterous if there weren't any international-based name counters with everything else that is on the damn internet. If someone can help me find a site, you would make my day and week. I'll give you a Snickers, some Trident Layers gum, and a shiny Pokemon of your choice ;)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • moving this over to Computers & Technology! figure that the fine folks over there will be able to help you a bit better with finding a website.

Back