• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a Pokégear app to see Day Care Pokémon

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
  • I have fixed this error (see the message below)
    Spoiler:

This error happened after I paste the Script of FL called "Daycare Checker Item" and made a new Item on the editor called "Daycaresight" because Day Care Sight, don't fit on the textbar from the editor. Then I made an Event to give the Trainer the Item "Daycaresight" I capitalized every letter. I searched on the Essentials Wiki as well and couldn't find anything. And the Item before was named as 653 or something like that, as I remember. But I had to rename it as 526 to follow the order of the actual Items that I have on the Icon folder.

Now everytime I playtest the game the error message from above pops out. I even can't open the Editor. I opened the PBS folder and opened Items.txt and changed everything, as I thought it would fix it up, but it didn't. I changed the missed " on every line when the description begins and at the end of a line next to the dot .
    I made this till the end and saved it and playtested it but it did not work, please help me as I can't go on and I don't know where the hell I should post questions about my projects, if it isn't here then whereelse?
    Here is the addition I made to Items.txt

Code:
    526,DAYCARESIGHT,DayCaresight,8,0,"A visor that can be use for see certains Pokémon in Day-Care to monitor their growth.",2,0,6,

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit 16:22; Now I know what was the error, it was the 3rd Item name the plurals what was missed in the spoiler above, I fixed it. For example:

Code:
    [/FONT]526,DAYCARESIGHT,Daycare Sight,Daycare Sights,8,0,"A visor that can be use for see certains Pokémon in Day-Care to monitor their growth.",2,0,6,[/FONT][FONT=Open Sans][FONT=Open Sans]

Now I got an Issue that I want really bad that Daycare Sight for the Pokégear, but I have it as Item because FL just made a Tutorial how to have it as Item, I need to know how to make it as App for the Pokégear aka Pokénav. The Error message I mentioned above doesn't appear anymore :) ^^
    Now I want really the Daycare Sight, the Storage System, a Bank system (where I can see how much money I have on the Bank), Radio, Phone (Like VS Seeker as well), minigames. I just have the Daycare Sight as Key Item but I want it for the Pokégear pls help :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back