• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change the Rm2k3 icon without the fancy stuff

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
  • this is my first tut type thing
    and it will work for anything
    first of all,make a shortcut of rm2k3
    and right click it
    then go to properties,then Change Icon
    tut.png

and this
    tut2.png
    will pop up
    so choose one from the selection,or choose browse to search for one
    if you want to make one, open up the rm2k3 icon in paint or whatever image editer you have do that,then save it and follow the instructions

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • that only changes the icon for the shortcut.... good tut though. Its not as easy to change the icon for the program itself.

Years
  • Actually it isnt that hard either, all u must do is the same thing but instead hit the browse button and put in the button the correct size which varries for all diffrent icons

changeicon12zp.png

For the one I picked it was 45 x 45 so i would simply make an icon i want at the size of 45 x 45 (pixels by the way) and change it with that..

Did I mension that the NBA 2005 icon i was changin was the original one, the one you find in program files...but this is only for WINXP so for the people that dont have XP, ur still gonna have to do it the hard way...

Back