• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Chesnaught for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    It has a nickname that I didn't give it, will trade for just about any other shiny even more so if not nicknamed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    just to clarify, do you want me to evolve it or not?
    also i'm going to need a time to trade, as i'm heading off to bed after this so it will have to be after 3 PM EST.

Sorry i fell asleep myself. No i would like to raise him up and we can trade anytime today!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I is lurkin
    had to deal with something, but i'm taking my 3ds outside and prepping for the trade. the walls of my house blocks signals & i'm tapping off of someone else's wifi, it was a pain to get my laptop into a spot where it can tap off of the wifi unhindered

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    had to deal with something, but i'm taking my 3ds outside and prepping for the trade. the walls of my house blocks signals & i'm tapping off of someone else's wifi, it was a pain to get my laptop into a spot where it can tap off of the wifi unhindered

I remember those days, gimme a sec i mustve put him in the battle box by accident
    Edit: there we go

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Is that the protein?
    yeah. i've already hatched i 5 or 6 shiny froakies now, i traded one with you, gave one to someone else around christmas, evolved one into a frogadier & i have another one lurking on either my AS or X somewhere.
    there might have been another one that i traded but i can't seem to remember all that well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back