• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft - Voila SMP

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Hey guys, Welsknight here, bringing you a brand new series (kind of)! As some of you may know, I've been part of the Abracadabra-MC network for a little while now, and I was doing a series on their Hocus Pocus SMP server. However, due to some recent changes with the Network and their servers, I have pretty much put an end to my time on Hocus Pocus, and started up on their new server called Voila instead (which is meant to be what Hocus Pocus used to be before the changes). So, this series about my time on the Voila SMP server is its own new series in some ways, and in some ways is a continuation of my Hocus Pocus SMP series.

But that's enough talk, I think. Without further ado...

Here's Episode 1: Starting Over!

Back