• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Old School plays Final Fantasy III/VI

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Hi everyone!

A new year, a renewed resolve and a new approach on how to make content. I have to say, the new approach has helped cut down on the problems I encountered on the first attempt with a series.

So this is something I've been doing on twitch recently, a play through of Final Fantasy III/VI. Because the archive time is short and a full sitting of playing may include lulls or grind time for levels, this is a condensed and curated episode series. That way you get the full breadth of the funny moments, story without having to watch the entire thing!

I do know that for a few episodes, the dialogue will be left channel. I was unaware of a channel issue with the microphone ~_~. But the visual presentation is pretty much solid and set.

Feedback is always welcome! I like doing these for the communication with others about the games! {:3}

So now without further ado...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Episode 2 is here! Down and Out of Narshe

Again feedback is always welcome!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Episode 3 is here! The Sandman Visits Figaro

As always, feedback or dialogue about the game/Let's Play are extremely welcomed!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Episode 4 is live! A special shout out to PokéCommunity, so you will want to stay 'til the end!

As always, feedback and comments are always welcome!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Episode 5 is live! Hey, that rhymes!

Last episode the party had reached South Figaro after the torching of Figaro castle. What will come in to play next? Who was that mysterious stranger walking into town? Feedback and conversation welcomed here!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Episode 6 is here! In fact it's, Sabin the Day!

Feedback and conversation welcomed!

Back