• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Good luck Storm Dragon.

I'm going to go shiny hunting later. I might look for a Shiny Chatot or something like that.
Not really sure though. But I would like to see a Shiny Chatot, anyways, I've been mostly Soft reseting for a good Regigigas, but so far, no luck at all.

Good luck everyone!

-Neku Sakuraba

Years
Dangit, Nintendo doesn't allow tweaking glitch Pokemon on PBR >.>
I really wanted to use it and show it off XD
Not sure what I'm gonna hunt next, probably a Giratina in my Darkrai's Pearl.
Probably going to restart my 1st Diamond, celebrating it's 1 year anniversary today :P
^Then I'll hunt either Dialga or Shaymin in it

Years
hey can i join?
do i have to do anything?
thanks
You must have obtained at least 1 legit shiny yourself, and that's it!
You'll have to wait for a co-owner to officially put ya in, but you can still hang around and shiny-chat.
Going through Victory Road in lucky Pearl, good luck mah peeps.

Years
What do you mean?
Battling?
Yes, but not on Random PBR Battles, since they don't allow American Newmoon Darkrai yet.
It's IVs are terrible as well.

Years
0 Special Attack, Speed, and Defense. 5 Special Defense. 3 HP. PERFECT Attack. Useless.
I envy you DDD, I really want the Eon Ticket for Ruby or Sapphire. How did you manage to get it?
And is it still possible to find the GBA Cables around, for mixing records?

Years
Yeah, but if you use the GBA Cables and mix records with someone that has the ticket, then you can get it (Although I'd like to know how, please explain someone)
I REALLY want a shiny Lati@s, and the chances are near impossible for a regular R/S game, but you can easily get one via Eon Ticket.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey everyone.......
bought a firered version ^^
I'll hunt for a shiny charmander as soon as I can :P
btw, my friend got a ruby version with an eon ticket...
if I buy an emerald am I able to mix records and get a ticket too? :|
btw, still hunting for a drifloon ^^

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
DDD - Stop wasting your time. You can save right in front of the stone tablet. That's what I did.

Also, I'm still confused about the Tweaking Glitch, the YouTube videos don't explain it well...would someone else care to enlighten me? I want to soft reset for a shiny Darkrai (and Shaymin) on my Diamond!

Years
I could go for a shiny Shaymin. IMO, shiny Darkrai kinda blows. =P

I might just wait for Platinum, though, if they're banning Newmoon Darkrai and Flower Paradise Shaymin for official purposes.

The Eon Ticket was an e-Card. It was given away in Nintendo Power. Your best bet to find one would, for the card, probably be eBay. You might find an e-Reader from a used video game store, but it's kind of rare due to its lack of popularity.

You'll have to wait for a co-owner to officially put ya in, but you can still hang around and shiny-chat.
Nope. The only requirement to join is to like shinies and be willing to look for them. :)

Welcome to the club, Icicle.

Personal progress: Focusing on Turtwig. I need this guy to continue with Diamond and get to Dialga. 384 resets is my current approximation.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I got my Eon ticket and E-Reader off a friend on another forum. I already have shiny Latias, and I'm waiting for Regirock to shine in Emerald before I try and complete the Lati twins. I'm around 2000 SR's total for shiny Latios, and I hope it pops up soon(Well when I get Regirock anyway :p).

Well I'm taking a bit of a break from Darkrai and I'm SRing for shiny Regirock in Ruby for a bit. I'm not sure the SR count anymore, as I have been hunting it for a while. Also doing some resets for another target, but I won't say who just yet, after all I want it to be sort of a surprise.

Congrats to new shinies.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
hey can i join?
do i have to do anything?
thanks

As MetalMario said, you don't have to have a single shiny in order to join...

Welcome to the club Popsicle! :)

0 Special Attack, Speed, and Defense. 5 Special Defense. 3 HP. PERFECT Attack. Useless.
I envy you DDD, I really want the Eon Ticket for Ruby or Sapphire. How did you manage to get it?
And is it still possible to find the GBA Cables around, for mixing records?

I got it from Nintendo Power, I thought I mentioned that before. :P I heard you could've also got them at Toys R Us back when the e-Reader was around and when R/S were the new Pokemon games. But mine came in an issue of Nintendo Power, and I'm holding onto it, my e-Reader, and all my e-Reader cards. :)

Yeah, but if you use the GBA Cables and mix records with someone that has the ticket, then you can get it (Although I'd like to know how, please explain someone)
I REALLY want a shiny Lati@s, and the chances are near impossible for a regular R/S game, but you can easily get one via Eon Ticket.

You just go upstairs I believe and just do the "Mix Records" with someone who has the ticket, but that's nearly as rare as the ticket and e-Reader itself.

You can, however, still find used GBA Cables at GameStop sometimes...
Sometimes.

Man I love that place. The people are nice, know what you're talking about, and are always making sure you're on the better end of the deal.

DDD - Stop wasting your time. You can save right in front of the stone tablet. That's what I did.

Omg!!! THANK YOU!! I thought you had to save before getting on the boat!
Which, doing that, I timed myself this morning and it took about 40 seconds give and/or take for each SR.... Now it won't take long at all. Thanks dude. :)

Well, this morning I gave the FakeRed back without a single problem. I exchanged it and $5 for a used Emerald. There's a lot of stuff on here, but no shinies. Oh well.
I plan on using it to SR for the shiny starters, Mudkip being the first. I wanna see if I can "get lucky" or whatever.

But first comes Latias. And now that I can save at the rock, it shaves off so much time.

Good luck everyone and congratulations if anyone has gotten anything recently

Years
Wow DDD, I thought you knew that! The Island makes it all completely random, every time. Yay!
xD
Anyway, playing through the E4 on my lucky Pearl, hopefully I can beat it easily (Not so good so far)
And maybe I'll try and get farther in Ruby, SR in Sapphire, or SR in FR... Ah, well, hopefully something good may happen. GL all.

Years
Why of course, look up a few posts about 2 pages back I think and it shows my Uxie. I got it the day after Christmas, the day before Darkrai.

Back