• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your style

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Inspired by the jeans thread post representative picture of yourself (if you are 16+ years old only)
    This is my warm day attire ;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm a fan of dark wash skinny/slim jeans and plaid button up shirts w/ long sleeves usually rolled up.
    I'm a fan of chinos and oxford shirts, with a tie or suspenders or both.
    Basically, preppy.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Casual/sporty/80's rocker.

I turn into a fucking hipster when I'm at home, tho. Basically, I put on whatever I can find. :/

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Dark jeans or black pants + shirt.

I have maybe five shirts I go through randomly. One pink, one purple, one blue, one red and one magenta. All long-sleeved. I'll pull out five short-sleeved shits in March ☺

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Warm: Skinny jeans (or cargo shorts if hot) and a t-shirt with converses or vans. And some rubber bracelets.

Cold: Boots, skinny jeans, zip-up or pullover hoodie, coat, and scarf tucked in. Oh and a beanie.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My style more or less consists of pajama bottoms and t-shirts. Sometimes the occasional hoodie, depending on the weather. Other times, I'll wear my only pair of jean capris with a red petticoat skirt. X3 I also wear a lot of those animal-inspired hats as well. I don't care a whole lot about my appearance because it's not like I'm going for a job interview or some fancy party. I dress however I want because that's what makes me the most comfortable!

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Inspired by the jeans thread post representative picture of yourself (if you are 16+ years old only)

In order to keep my true identity a secret (for various reasons), here is someone who is not me but looks a bit similar (imagine slightly darker skin, higher cheekbones, darker hair, and brown eyes).

This represents me when I feel a bit punk on a tepid day.
    Spoiler:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I wish I could wear some of the styles I see online but they don't look good on anyone with any miff of body fat, let alone an abudance :pink_frown:

Years
  • My style if you could call it that generally consists of black dress pants or dark coloured jeans and a shirt with an amusing slogan on it. I am well known in my circles for my shirts.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My Man Zou small red t-shirt with my blue skintight jeans. Or with my faded black jeans. That's my favourite outfit.

When I'm at home, it's whatever. All I own are jeans and trendy t-shirts, and if snow didn't mean black slush that's a bitch to scrape off your window then I'd probably let out my lovely winter attire: a brown plaid 20,000-sitch skiing jacket, netted snowboarding pants, tan US Army combat boots, and a loose-knit white wool sweater with a white t-shirt underneath. That's my favourite all-temps outfit. :3

Years
  • I just wear band/pop culture shirts and jeans/shorts.

I kinda want to change my style though, because this has been my thing since High School began. I know what I'd change it too as well, but it just costs way too much for what I can afford atm

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • When I'm not wearing my work uniform and actually have a day off, I wear jeans and a t-shirt. In the summer, I wear shorts and a t-shirt. I just wear what's comfortable and acceptable to go outside in. I don't want to look like I just crawled out of bed and decided to go strolling in public, but past that, I don't really care about the way I look.

Oh, I'm always wearing a baseball cap, always.

Years
  • I have been doing this lately, the cheaper version of this that is. I hate looking "casual" or "dressy" generally. I like something in between.
    (I wish I had that jacket.)

ac98f02016b47d958258d25bbfed1688.jpg

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Sweaters, flannel, boots and jeans/khakis in the winter. Music, pop culture graphic tees or just blank solid color shirts, low top shoes and chinos when it's warm. I avoid clothes with the brand logo on them, I'm not going to be a walking billboard for some random company I know nothing about.

Years
  • I really like street clothes. My favorite brand to wear would be popular demand which is based in LA. Sometimes I'll mix that brand with express and it turns out pretty nice tbh. If anyone likes hip-hop/rap, I definitely would recommend checking out Popular Demand.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I'm usually wearing casual solid color shirts and blue jeans for any weather. The only thing that changes is that when it's cold I throw on a scarf and occasionally a beanie.

I ALWAYS wear a jacket though, regardless of what the temperature is. My aesthetic is soft grunge. :P

Back