• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest sex of all sex that is sex

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
  • 1 I'm more virgin than premium olive oil.

2 I'm pretty progressive. For instance, who cares if you have sex before marriage? Just make sure there's mutual consent and the right precautions taken and everything should be all good.

3 It's not something I think about very often, nor something I'm expecting or expect to happen any time soon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really regret that my first time was with someone I didn't really care that much for. We were together but we weren't in love, so it was just like, the action and then nothing after really. It was also really painful to me at first, so... it didn't really appeal to me. It also left me feeling weird after it. For one, I felt like a part of me had changed after it, which had opened me up I guess, but I felt like I wasn't myself. I remember like, at Christmas it hit me "virgin mary is a virgin. WHAT ABOUT ME NOW???" like literally it wouldn't be a problem to most people but it really felt like I lost my innocence. If it was with someone I loved I'd have felt better about it, but in the months after it really affected me.

I'm also easily paranoid of things... so even after using the basic form of protection (condoms) I was still terrified of pregnancy, and at the time I'd put on weight in my stomach for the first time in my life (which I still, unfortunately have over a year later) which added to the fear. It really made me regret sort of rushing into the act because it was with someone I was afraid was going to break up with me in the first place (no pressure, but still, I felt that if we didn't jump to that level he'd leave me by the end of the week). Instead he left me the week after (not because of my perfomance, but because we were heading different paths) and that really got to me. The fact that I was now considered different, that my family didn't know I was staying with him, and that he asked me to tell all my friends that we didn't even have sex (despite them all knowing I was staying at his place)... it just really hurt. None of it felt right to me or natural, and it was something I really regret not waiting for.

Around a year later I had sex with my boyfriend now who really is the love of my life (not to be corny) and emotionally it felt right. During that time in between both experiences I got the implant so with extra protection that eliminates the fear of pregnancy. After experimenting I've also found positions I like which don't actually hurt me which is really cool. With him I'm also more open sexually (so the first experience did open me up) but I think I could've gained that just by being with him, without even having sex beforehand. I'm going to be moving in with him next month so in regards to the last question it's not really a concern to me, because with living together, we'll just... have sex whenever we feel like. Also another thing is that I felt emotionally connected with him afterwards, which I didn't have with the first guy. It was just really nice and although I'd gladly erase the first experience it has helped me grow, and it doesn't matter because now I'm with a person I really love and I'm completely all for having sex with as often as we want (...thanks to the implant.)

Years
  • I've never had sex before, nor have I thought too much into it. Sure, I would plan on having sex later in my life, but I feel that now is not the time.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Not as yet; not really had much of a desire for it but I guess there's a place sexperimenting at some point in my life.

...or maybe not if I use words like that.

I do have a real-life tale that earns me like 1000 feminism points tho. Probably not for a public forum, mind.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm a virgin. I haven't had a girlfriend yet, and I'm not the type to go bed with a random girl. I'll get some booty when I'll find a girl that I like that likes me. I'm not someone to make a big deal about it, I think.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I'm a virgin, and I hope that no one's gonna need my blood for sacrifice.

Anyway, I've way more important things to do with my life than to have sex, so it's definitely not something I give a fuck about atm. In the near future, I'd be content with a fuck buddy, and nothing else.

Also, I don't understand why it still ain't socially acceptable to talk about sex whenever you want.

Years
  • I'm a virgin, and I hope that no one's gonna need my blood for sacrifice.

Anyway, I've way more important things to do with my life than to have sex, so it's definitely not something I give a **** about atm. In the near future, I'd be content with a **** buddy, and nothing else.

Also, I don't understand why it still ain't socially acceptable to talk about sex whenever you want.

... because lewd ... *nervous giggles*

Also because people will complain. Also because people don't want to know. Although normally I just remove myself from the situation instead of calling people out publically because that's not cool. And it's usually done distastefully.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 1. I'm a virgin.

2. It's something I want to fully experience with someone special outside of cyber sex.

3. I'm really looking for it, now that I'm in an online relationship again, but I'm worried about my uncut foreskin.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's just something to do. I only look forward to it in the same way I look forward to my next meal, so not really.

Yukari

Nope. Wouldn't even take it if it was offered to me. I'm just not interested at all.

Yes, I'm weird.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • I've had lots of it, and I'm pretty sure I burned myself out years ago. No longer all that interested in it, to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    I'm a man whore, I love me some booty. And I think this song is perfect for this thread,

Stroke to it babeh!!

Years
  • I've done plenty of sexual stuff and I've been offered sex but nope I've not actually done the deed. As it stands, I'm ready whenever since I'm with someone who I'm very much attracted to and who I'm very much in love with, however she wants to wait for now and I'm totally okay with that. Sex isn't the be all and end all of my life, there's a lot that comes before it in my list and her being comfortable and happy is top of the list.

Despite what I've said though, I'm pretty liberal with my thoughts on sexual activity. Do what you want with whoever you want so long as it is consensual and you know what you're getting into. I'm also totally down to talk about sex stuff, sexuality is actually a really interesting topic.

Years
  • leave it to pc for people to write novels about their feelings on sex.

im a virgin and im a male, hormonal teenager. something's gotta give soon brah

Years
  • Have you ever had sex with anyone?
    Yes, I've had four partners in my life, and done it hundreds of times.

How do you feel about sex in general?
    I absolutely love it.

Are you looking forward to it or is it not something you particularly care about?
    Considering how beautiful my current girlfriend of two years is, and the fact that I only see her every couple weeks when I return home from university - yes, yes I do look forward to it.

I know I must sound like an absolute dbag, so ill say this truth: sex is infinitely better when youre doing it with someone you love. The three partners I experimented with before were fun and all but it was not fulfilling in the slightest. That kind of sex is empty. But when youre doing it with your romantic partner, it elevates it to something incredibly special and fulfilling. You care more about pleasuring them than pleasuring yourself. And when youre in love...youre just so into each other. Everything the other person does is so goddamn sexy, because not only your body, but your entire soul is committed to them.

tl;dr sex 10/10 would recommend

Years
  • I've done sexual things with my current girlfriend, who has been my only long-term girlfriend, but we haven't actually done the full deed. It must sound strange, considering that we have been together a long time. But the fact is that she has a bunch of issues hanging over from her last relationship--as well as family issues--that have meant she is quite wary of taking that final step... So we will wait until she's ready :) What we have done has been incredible, though.

Years
  • 1. No.

2. I personally don't see relevance in sex unless I want to have children and since I don't ever want children I'm never having sex.

3. There's nothing to look forward to, I remained a virgin because I wanted to share myself with someone else who was also a virgin but in this day and time that's not likely. I mean, I'm sure there are virgins that exist but someone who'd I'd actually be interested in and is of appropriate age? Heck no. If I had known women would be this licentious I would have seriously gotten this whole craze over when I was like 10. I feel more and more like a complete idiot for thinking that the whole " Waiting " theory was actually the right thing to do. I'm an asexual for a reason now because I find men disgusting for deflowering women and I hate women for allowing themselves to be so easily compromised.

Back