• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Send me a dirty picture

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Thought long and hard about whether or not I should post this up, and I decided to go with it.

Nudes. People have claimed to have mine on this very site, but that's not the focus of this thread. What is your thought on nude pictures, and would you (or have you, if you're comfortable sharing [please, no details or examples]) sent any? Feel free to share opinions on the topic.

Sirfetch’d

As for the topic, I don't really care about people sending others nudes if they feel comfortable haha. I wouldn't do it myself because of how fast they can be leaked and spread around to others. I could send one to my lover and they get mad at me and accidentally send it to everyone lol!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't really care. It's not my problem if the person does it. It's their own responsibility if something happens. As for me, I actually haven't. I don't like the look of my body, and I'm not very attractive. I'd be really uncomfortable to send nudes to my boyfriend to be honest. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't really care if people do it, as long as they play it safe ie. don't put your face in the picture, make sure this is someone you can trust to get rid of it after (if that matters to you anyway...I'm sure there are some people that don't really care), etc. I've sent only one, obviously adhering to my rules mentioned previously. It's not really my thing, personally. I doubt I'd ever do it again, haha. My thing is that I'd much rather be there in person for that. It's an intimate and personal thing, at least in my opinion, so I'd rather treat it as such and sending just a picture of something like that takes some of the value away.

Years
  • Spoiler:
    HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Dayum the General Chat is getting so lewd with these newest topics lmao.

Anyway yeah, I've done/do nudes with my boyfriend all the time. Obviously, idc if other people do it lmao.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so long as all parties are willing, legal and understand any possible consequences while trying to avoid those consequences, do as you wish

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I sent nudes to my ex a good 5 years ago. That was bad. Then my last ex still sends me nudes every now and then for some reason. I don't really care about them, I don't really get pleasure from nudes, but if someone else does good for them. It doesn't bother me any.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Jennifer Lawrence didn't teach yall a lesson? :|

What, that people of a high profile status are liable to having their personal, private, and password-protected accounts hacked with their private content distributed without their consent? Yeah, it really sucks when that happens.

Also, rule #1: never include your face or any distinguishing features, i.e. birthmarks and/or tattoos.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exchanging nudes if the sender/recipient are legal and mature about it, lol.

Lucid

What, that people of a high profile status are liable to having their personal, private, and password-protected accounts hacked with their private content distributed without their consent? Yeah, it really sucks when that happens.

Also, rule #1: never include your face or any distinguishing features, i.e. birthmarks and/or tattoos.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exchanging nudes if the sender/recipient are legal and mature about it, lol.

Nah, yeah, you're right. Because no one ever shows their friends stuff like that or gets pissed after a brake up, becomes hateful, accidentally forwards something or just carelessly leaves their phone unlocked. My bad. I just saw a few random friend's junk by accident. Lol ;)

Years
  • I think I grew up in an age where nudes weren't really a thing until you hit adulthood. Now it's apparently normal for teens to do it? I don't think that's a good idea in the same way you don't put your entire life on Facebook. Sure, it might be private and all, but teenagers can be really unreliable, especially in the relationships department.

Personally, I don't like nudes because, well, everybody's a photographer these days and the standards of a good picture have definitely risen. They're usually not shot in a flattering angle, and I suspect you would need a tripod if you did want everything to look good. Also I've gained more than a couple pounds and I wouldn't want that nekkid flab in picture form thank you very much.

I kind of look down on people who send nudes readily for a reason similar to why "easy" people are judged negatively. It's kind of a one-sided act where all the "power" is in the receiver (unless they are easily swayed by that sort of thing).

Years
  • I would see it as a turn-off personally.

Why not leave the underwear on? They basically all look the same. Even though they are not all "cut" from the same cloth.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nudes aren't something that I would send or be interested in sending, mostly because I view pictures like that to be a little bit of a tease, and if you're teasing someone, why would you show all? Heavily suggestive pictures, on the other hand, I'm much more interested in. Leaving room for the imagination is important, but I also just find those types of pictures much more sexy than straight up nudes. Usually.

I've never sent them, but I have taken some before.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    For a second there I thought that Dipu really was gonna ask for nudes of everyone on PC.....

Not like y'all would wanna see nudes of me anyway. Your eyeballs would probably shrivel up and fall outta your skull if you did.

But if other people in the world wanna send nude pics to others, go ahead, just be aware that there can be negative consequences too.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • with the advent of snapchat I feel like this happens a lot now. I don't care what people do. I'd send 'em myself. yolo.

Back