• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, PokeCommunity!

DesiGamer2005

Adventuring Trainer
Years
I'm DesiGamer2005 and I've been checking out these forums every now and then. Of course, I too am a Pokemon fan and I have played many of the RPGs. Like some of you, I plan to make a Pokemon Hack of my own, hoping things turn in my favor. I even have a fanfic in mind that I might turn into a hack someday. The guy who I drew in my avatar is both my custom DBZ-based character and Pokemon Trainer. His name is Silver. He will be the main star of my first hack and I generally involve him in anything I can. I have another custom Pokemon Trainer too, but sadly, I lost his sprites D:. Well, I hope my experience here will be pleasant. It's an honor to be part of such cool forums!!!

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Your character looks pretty cool, by the way. It reminds me of Gohan.:)

So you are a hacker and writer? I'm a writer, not hacker, though I am getting into playing hacks. Maybe I will play yours one day when it comes out. Would it be for the GameBoy Advance? Cause right now that is the only emulator I have. xD *dies*

Well, I hope you have fun here at pc. Good luck on the fic and hack!! :D

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
No, the honor is all ours, DesiGamer.
Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Hmm... A fanfiction turned into a rom-hack, eh?
Can't say I have personally ever seen that happen before, however; it seems like a good place to create a storyline from. ;D

I like this Silver character you have made.
When people create characters and use them in almost everything they do, that character becomes a part of them; thus it becomes more realistic.
So, I expect some deep stuff in your hack! xD

Trust me, your stay will be pleasant as long as you want it to be.
Most of the members here are really friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you will meet some people along your "journey."

See you around the forums!

DesiGamer2005

Adventuring Trainer
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Your character looks pretty cool, by the way. It reminds me of Gohan.:)

So you are a hacker and writer? I'm a writer, not hacker, though I am getting into playing hacks. Maybe I will play yours one day when it comes out. Would it be for the GameBoy Advance? Cause right now that is the only emulator I have. xD *dies*

Well, I hope you have fun here at pc. Good luck on the fic and hack!! :D

-Neko

Well, I've never written a fanfic or made a hack before, but I have an interesting plot in mind. I don't know if I can make it work in-game but I'll try. Yes it will be for GBA. A hack of FireRed in fact. But before that hack, I'll make a hack involving Silver as I've mentioned in my sig. Thanks, man. I'll let you know it's release. Maybe you can be a beta tester. We'll see. Thanks. Also, while we're at it, want to be forum friends?

No, the honor is all ours, DesiGamer.
Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Hmm... A fanfiction turned into a rom-hack, eh?
Can't say I have personally ever seen that happen before, however; it seems like a good place to create a storyline from. ;D

I like this Silver character you have made.
When people create characters and use them in almost everything they do, that character becomes a part of them; thus it becomes more realistic.
So, I expect some deep stuff in your hack! xD

Trust me, your stay will be pleasant as long as you want it to be.
Most of the members here are really friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you will meet some people along your "journey."

See you around the forums!

Thanks man. I have a total of two FireRed hacks in mind. One is the one mentioned above and the other involves Silver as the main character. I don't know how I'm going to work my fanfic into FireRed but I'll ask around for tips and see how things go. I see that even on a non-DBZ form, Silver is gaining popularity. Say, let's be forum friends. Sound good? Let me know!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Ooh, a New Yorker, sexy. Im Haza. I wish you a long period of fun here on the forums and learning. Its pretty much friendly and safe here but there are always exceptions but Im sure itll be an overall great experience here.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity!Stay active and read the rules aswell as the faq if you need help.
It's great to see another Rom Hacker here.If you need help pm me!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I'm DesiGamer2005 and I've been checking out these forums every now and then. Of course, I too am a Pokemon fan and I have played many of the RPGs. Like some of you, I plan to make a Pokemon Hack of my own, hoping things turn in my favor. I even have a fanfic in mind that I might turn into a hack someday. The guy who I drew in my avatar is both my custom DBZ-based character and Pokemon Trainer. His name is Silver. He will be the main star of my first hack and I generally involve him in anything I can. I have another custom Pokemon Trainer too, but sadly, I lost his sprites D:. Well, I hope my experience here will be pleasant. It's an honor to be part of such cool forums!!!
Hola amigo!! Please enjoy exploring the forum and make friends as well!

Years
Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope your hack goes well. There are a few tutorials that can help you get started. See you around the froums!

DesiGamer2005

Adventuring Trainer
Years
Ooh, a New Yorker, sexy. Im Haza. I wish you a long period of fun here on the forums and learning. Its pretty much friendly and safe here but there are always exceptions but Im sure itll be an overall great experience here.

That's good to know

Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity!Stay active and read the rules aswell as the faq if you need help.
It's great to see another Rom Hacker here.If you need help pm me!

As a matter of fact, I do. I'll PM you as soon as I can

Hola amigo!! Please enjoy exploring the forum and make friends as well!

Thanks!

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope your hack goes well. There are a few tutorials that can help you get started. See you around the froums!

Cool, thanks

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Welcome to the Pc Forums! Nice Avatar. It's been awhile since I watched Dbz. Since Dbz doesnt air anymore. But still I have the games of dbz on gba. But then Dbz got confusing when Goku turned into a kid. So I stopped watching. Then I starting watching again and it was at some dragonball evil dude. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay!

DesiGamer2005

Adventuring Trainer
Years
Welcome to the Pc Forums! Nice Avatar. It's been awhile since I watched Dbz. Since Dbz doesnt air anymore. But still I have the games of dbz on gba. But then Dbz got confusing when Goku turned into a kid. So I stopped watching. Then I starting watching again and it was at some dragonball evil dude. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks. By the way the parts I bolded, that was GT, not Z. Just thought you should know

Back