• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Deep Blue

Waudby

Story
    Ten years atfer Ruby and Sapphire, Prof. Elm, discovers that Groudon and Kyogre, are being used to create a pokemon evolution machine, where pokemon are forced to evolve. Team Volcano, push the Pokemon to evolve passed their maximum making super powerful pokemon.
    You take control of pokemon trainer who has just started his/her journey but gets a call from prof. Elm about the situation. You job is to defeat the Gym leaders to prove to them u can lead them to victory. After all the gym leaders are defeated they help control Groudon and Kyogre and destroy Team Volcano.
    Hope you like the story so far its still in the making but will probably change.
    I need a spriter to sprite the powerful pokemon. PM me with examples of work.
    New Features:
    Reputation System- The more you battle the more famous you get and the more people will rebattle you.
    Every Pokemon- The game will feature every pokemon from the gameboy games.
    Night/Day System- Battle at night in darkened backrounds.
    New attacks- QuickShot- cross between quick attack and Mud shot.

More features will be added but are still being scripted and such.
    Also I am planning on having an under water section- Under water village- and possibly a minigame based around that.

Minigames gallore- There will be minigames across the game- Inlcuding Fishing Contest and the famous Bug Catching contest.

I still need to finish the CBS but thats on my list for next.

Demo Release: 3 weeks approx.
    -EDIT-
    I know the Charmander is to high i need to edit that.
    Im also working on the hp/exp bars.

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • It seems like a sound concept. We could use a bit more story information perhaps, but what we have is comfortable and cool as an idea. And I hope you show off some more of your outdoor maps because I think they're good, from the little I've seen.

Will there be more new attacks?

Beware the "every Pok?mon" curse, it's difficult to fit them all in. How many regions will you have?

Waudby

There will be 3 regions, Hoeon,Jhoto, Kanto. But also I myt add my own, or keep to my orignal idea of adding a newly explored area to 1 of the regions. The bit u start in. Wen im say all they pokemon i mean, From Bulbasaur through to Doexys and Rayquaza.

-EDIT-
    As for the new attacks there will be more new attacks to but they are still in the process of bein developed!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I wander why I didn't spot this thread earlier. Anyway, nice screens. Good luck on developing this.

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • Good job! The battle system looks very good. I also like the storyline... Team volcano making powerful pokemon... I can see it now *Goes into a pleasent but disturbing dream* LOL

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    hey are you looking for beta testers? Ill gladely be one. (WOO HOO another banner I get ta make! OR not....)

Waudby

Soz 4 no updates, ive been busy working on school stuff. Ive decided to stop working in Rmxp and move to Sphere as rmxp is illegal and sphere is more flexible. ill post sum new screens soon!

Waudby

Quick Update. I now have these finished; Pokenav system, Trainer card, Littleroot town, Map, and im working on a bag system! If any one can help plz PM me or add me to msn; [email protected].
    if u get the english rpg maker for $60 its legal but it sounds good though
    I no but ive gone off rmxp since ive used sphere its quicker to script and more felixble.

Neways heres sum latest pics attached

-Edit-

i have a fully functional map that updates everytime u go to a different town so it shows where u r on the map!

Last edited:

Waudby

Sorry to double post i just askin does ne1 want to help wiv this? i need a mapper, 2-3 beta testers(closer to demo) and a spriter. PM me or add me to msn [email protected].

Waudby

dbgtfan ill sign u up as a beta tester but i need a mapper first i think i have one but he hasn't got back to me about it yet. Ill send u a beta version wen i have a battle system.

Waudby

Soz for double post just wondered cud ne1 hu cud possible help me wiv a battle system get in contact wiv me im rele confused and need a bit of help! Cheers!! by the way nu update soon!

Waudby.

Waudby

Yh i cud do wiv some sprites. Can u pm me wiv sum examples plz?

Back