• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pok?mon Generation Rocket

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    Pokémon Generation Rocket

Titelbild.jpg

Introduction

photo_2015-11-02_16-40-06.jpg

Hey Pokecommunity my name is Dennis and my friend and I are working on our own Pokémon game, we already made progress so we wanted to share it with you!

The Story

You are a member of Team Rocket, doing Team Rocket stuff like stealing Pokemons, items and more! But your working for Silver, yeah right for Silver! This Pokemon game is diffrent. Its playing in Kanto but not the Kanto we all know its creat out of our mind with out designs! There are manny Rocket missions. But you won't know any of them. So have fun!

Features

- Playing as a Team Rocket member
    - Having a following Pokemon
    - Stealing Pokemon and Items
    - Every Pokemon will be catchable
    - You'll be able to travel to Johto
    - 3 diffrent starter Pokemon + a Charmeleon
    and much more

Screens

Screen 1.PNG

Screen 2.PNG

Screen 3.PNG

Screen 4.PNG

Screen 5.PNG

Screen 6.PNG

Screen 7.PNG

Screen 8.PNG

Screen 9.PNG

Screen 10.PNG

Need your Help

I am from Germany and 15 years old, thats why my english isn't the best. So if you see any missspells or probably bugs please write them to me at [email protected] Thanks!

Installation

Just download the .zip archive and extrakt it. Now start the Game.exe but let it inside the folder otherwise you gonna get errors!

Download

mediafire.com/download/ib16ylyvlb65eb3/Pokemon+Generation+Rocket.rar

Thanks to

- Templatee FelaHB for being my designer!
    - Pokemon Essentials for this awesome starter kit!
    - And the developer of RPGMakerXP for this awesome tool!

Back