• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon S.S. Anne MMO - Luxury Cruise Multiplayer Idea

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
Pokémon S.S. Anne MMO - Luxury Cruise Multiplayer Idea

S.S. Anne MMO

ueJaMAu.jpg

https://vid.me/vXNO

Hello people, for fun i made a fast Pokémon Essentials setup: A luxury cruise multiplayer game with available debug functions for all, make your own team, add items, change moves, nature, level, etc.

The idea hints PvNPC (Player versus Non Player Characters) and PvP (Player versus Player)

Trainers classes from all generations, gen 6, centralized enviroment (the ship)

Some people want to play "hack and slash" style, so all have access to the debug, to make strategic teams to play against NPC's or players, some events to make fun around the boat with important npc, like elite four, champions, etc.

The video shows the idea, there is not a project anymore, so all the stuff are taken temporaly, graphics, scripts, and some configurations are going to erased.

The video demonstration was made by Pokemon Essentials v15.1, online scripts intented to used but tested are RMX-OS engine, credits to the author from RMX-OS, Luka-SJ for PWT and Elite Battle Scripts, i dont want to use all the stuff again, but what do you think about this idea?

Back