• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I nned a Xernias, a Darkrai, and any of the newer Gen 6 Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordWithClass

Completing my Pokedex so I can get more dopamine.
Years
  • Her everybody,

I'm finishing up my Pokedex in Pokemon Y, and I need a few things:
    1. Darkrai
    2. Xernias
    3. Diancie
    4. Hoopa
    5. Volcanion

I can offer the following:
    1. MewTwo
    2. Kyogre
    3. Latias
    4. Regice
    5. Regirock
    6. Registeel
    7. Cobalion
    8. Terrakion
    9. Verizion
    10. Tornadus
    11. Thundurus
    12. Kyurem
    13. Kaldeo
    14. Meloetta
    15. Uxie
    16. Mesprit
    17. Azelf
    18. Ho-oh
    19. Cressalia
    20. Mew

All of these are legitimate, most of them came from past Gamestop promos or just older copies of older games. I've been out of this game for a while, and missed the past few events. It's also been awhile since I've hopped on a forum to finish the Dex, so be nice to me if I screwed up any rules or anything.

Respond to this thread of PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    I've got darkrai, hoopa and diancie.
    Are the pokemons you're offering up for trade permanently or are you trading them back just for the dex?
    Note: Volcanion has not been released so there's no way of you legitamately getting it, not through trade either so it doesn't really count since it's not been officially released

FordWithClass

Completing my Pokedex so I can get more dopamine.
    Years
  • Yeah, all trades are permanent, because I want to be all OCD about my dex. And I didn't know about Volcanion; I just checked Bulbapedia for the first time in a couple years and got all panicky about what I had missed.

reyhanxxx, I'm ready to trade now if you're around.

Years
  • Yeah, all trades are permanent, because I want to be all OCD about my dex. And I didn't know about Volcanion; I just checked Bulbapedia for the first time in a couple years and got all panicky about what I had missed.

reyhanxxx, I'm ready to trade now if you're around.

added ur FC already, PM me when ready :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    I can do Darkrai for Mew and Diancie for Keldeo
    I actually had my eye for Meloetta as well for Hoopa because I've got the others but it looks like that ones been traded
    PM me if you ready
    Btw does the name need to be in ENG? the Diancie is ENG but the Darkrai is JPN
    My friend code is 1779 0439 2567
    I've added you
    IGN: Cheetah

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I can do Darkrai for Mew and Diancie for Keldeo
    I actually had my eye for Meloetta as well for Hoopa because I've got the others but it looks like that ones been traded
    PM me if you ready
    Btw does the name need to be in ENG? the Diancie is ENG but the Darkrai is JPN
    My friend code is 1779 0439 2567
    I've added you
    IGN: Cheetah

I offer you Shiny Xerneas for Meloetta.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    sorry about the disconnect, it wasn't letting me trade it because it was a holding an item so i had to take it off
    Thanks again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back