• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frame rate + Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Does anyone know what the frame rate of Essentials is? I need to know it so I could set the right amount of frames for the "Wait" option. Plus, I also need to know how to change to resolution of the game screen to 640*480, that way so my movies don't go off screen.

Thanks a bunch,
    HankMan

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    You might want to actually ask questions in the right places instead of making a new thread. Essentials questions in the essentials thread other questions in the general game making help. You can change the screen resolution in Spriteresizer, short cut to getting to it is just to search in the script editor @@Width
    Second part the frame rate is 40. Can change it searching the Graphics.frame_rate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back