• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost In Translation: Good Hacks in other Tongues

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
  • What Spanish, German or even Japanese Pokemon Hack would you like to have a full translation one day soon? Maybe this thread could inspire someone to do so.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Personally, I would like to see Pokemon Sovereign of the Skies translated into English. It's a hack of Pokemon Emerald, but it's in German. I started playing around with the game and I was trying to translate the text into English while playing it, and honestly, the game is amazing.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I agree with Flameheart. I would LOVE for Sovereign of the Skies to be translated. I've seen some gameplay on YT, it's just amazing. But the screenshots make you want to play as well. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2019
    Pokémon Vega for sure. The games are very well done, and the soundtrack is almost professional-sounding.

^This. I'm almost done playing Altair/Sirius and saw that Vega wasn't translated. I honestly hope it gets some attention.
    Also I came across this game called Pokemon Dreamlight /watch?v=qn8gXbkvXTg Looks pretty sweet.

Edit: Also I forgot there's more sequal's to these Deneb & Procyon. These having translation would be a even bigger hit!

Last edited:
    Back