• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
Do you still want Yanma Frozen Virus cause I do understand that I was a bit greedy and would accept other offers

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
Would you be willing to trade your Modest Eigakan Arceus for a Relaxed one? It's dated July 20th.

My Modest one has a weird a date. It's Jul. 14, but apparently it is a Movie Arceus.

Ok we'll just restart the trade then @_@

I was interested in your shiny Gengar, and shiny Mesprit. Please CMT again >_>

Oh, right. About Mesprit. I need to re-ev it 'cause I sorta messed it up, and I'm really busy nowadays. Would you just take it if I gave it to you completely EV-resetted? Its IVs are pretty solid.

Do you still want Yanma Frozen Virus cause I do understand that I was a bit greedy and would accept other offers

lol that's okay what else do you want?

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
im interested in your modest, rash and hasty arceus i'll trade my naughty, careful and jolly ones?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
I don't know exactly what would you think would be worth it, also I've just realised I have a My Pokemon Ranch Croagunk on Diamond too

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
I had originally wanted to trade you Yanma fro m Diamond and borrow Eigakan Regigigas on platinum to get the regis

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
i like this guy

SHINY ABSOL
Adamant / Super Luck
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
~ Swords Dance
~ Sucker Punch
~ Psycho Cut
~ Superpower

i have a shiny evd charizard to offer (glurak) modest 271/180/181/334/201/273