• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    HA's are breedable though - unlike shinies. D: well they are but it can take ages XD'''

i know that feeling, it took me ages to get my shiny Phantump, got lucky when i was breeding for a shiny Eevee and it didn't take that long

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • i know that feeling, it took me ages to get my shiny Phantump, got lucky when i was breeding for a shiny Eevee and it didn't take that long
    Oh grats! Shiny Trevenants look awesome!
    Eevee was actually the first shiny I was breeding for intentionally. I think I got it after around 200ish eggs - could have been worse. : P

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Oh grats! Shiny Trevenants look awesome!
    Eevee was actually the first shiny I was breeding for intentionally. I think I got it after around 200ish eggs - could have been worse. : P

what did you evolve it into? mines going to be an Umbreon

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • what did you evolve it into? mines going to be an Umbreon
    Mine became an Umbreon as well. ^^
    Umreon, Sylveon and Vaporeon are the only shiny eeveelutions I actually like. Glaceon and Leafeon barely make a difference and I don't relaly like the colours of the others. 3:
    Specially for Espeon as purple is my favourite colour - why would I want to change that *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Mine became an Umbreon as well. ^^
    Umreon, Sylveon and Vaporeon are the only shiny eeveelutions I actually like. Glaceon and Leafeon barely make a difference and I don't relaly like the colours of the others. 3:
    Specially for Espeon as purple is my favourite colour - why would I want to change that *shrugs*

Espeon is one of those shiny pokemon where i can only think "what were they thinking", then there's some like Mamoswine where they didn't even try

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Thank you so much Larinelle. I just feel bad I can't offer you much since I just get stuff off Wonder Trade. :(

When could we trade?

Years
  • think i could trade you a HA chimchar for a HA Crawdaunt instead? i just cant right now because i have to work lol send me a pm when youre online tomorrow? ill just have to breed another one :)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    I suppose a Modest Evee isnt something I can get for free.. But what do you want for it? :)!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • think i could trade you a HA chimchar for a HA Crawdaunt instead? i just cant right now because i have to work lol send me a pm when youre online tomorrow? ill just have to breed another one :)

I suppose a Modest Evee isnt something I can get for free.. But what do you want for it? :)!

A modest Eevee is no biggy - unless you want it to have it's HA or be female. :'')
    Do you have anything from my want list? If not I don't mind sending you a modest Eevee if it's all you want.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Would love if the modest evee had some fine IV's though! But I do have flabebe... But Im not sure what HA means, Im kinda new.. But I do have Flabebe as your list says :-)

Bold natured

Years
  • i should have it ready by tonight, but i dont know what time zone you're on and you never seem to be on when im on.. wonna just add eachother now? that way if i see you on i can send you a request as soon as i have one ready?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Would love if the modest evee had some fine IV's though! But I do have flabebe... But Im not sure what HA means, Im kinda new.. But I do have Flabebe as your list says :-)

Bold natured
    Well if you look at my IV list.. there are various Eevees - take your pick. : )

Aaand HA means hidden ability. A HA Flabébé would have symbiosis or something like that. @@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back