• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Guide to Fire Emblem Awakening - Apotheosis (WIP)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Fire Emblem Awkaening - Apotheosis guide (WIP)

PXgoNle.jpg

Hey there! Now, stumbling on this thread means you're seeking one thing: you need some help with the Apotheosis DLC from Fire Emblem Awakening. Now, I'm not going to go into too much detail or anything, I'm going to give you the bare bones on what you should be expecting, as well as how to deal with what to expect. If you have any questions on this, feel free to ask on this thread as well!

What is, Apotheosis?

The Apotheosis is a DLC level in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Your general objective (like from most Fire Emblem games) is to kill off every enemy you see on the map, and on this map, you're allowed to have Chrom, and up to 19 other units to join him.

What you should now about this map is a couple of things, first off, this map has the most powerful units in the game. Meaning, you really need to bring your A-game for this one: bring your strongest units, and your strongest tactics. Another thing, the enemy comes in waves. Which means that if you kill off every enemy that you see in the map, then you can expect another wave of enemies to come your way. Fortunately, there's a 1-turn saving grace before that, so, you best be prepared! If you clear the first wave of enemies in two turns or less, you get to have a choice of the 'secret route', where you're going to meet even stronger enemies than you did if you were to go for the normal route.

Enemy Waves - Normal Route

As I said, the enemies will come in waves, and you can potentially have a pick between the Normal and Secret Route. I'll talk about the Normal Route here first, which I really recommend that you tackle this route first, before heading on to the secret route, which you'll understand why soon. Now, I'm going to explain about the enemies that you'll face within each wave upon the Normal Route:

Wave 1 - Either 5 Falcon Knights and 5 Berserkers or 5 War Monks and 5 Wyvern Lords.

The person that you see, Anna, will give you a choice between these sets of units, so, choose carefully! Now, if you're going against the Falcon Knights and Beserkers, I'll now tell you what to expect from them.

The Falcon Knights have the abilities Hawkeye and Aegis+. Hawkeye is an ability that will always Guarentee that the unit will hit it's target, regardless of circumstances, so in other words, their hit% will be at 100. Aegis+ is the stronger version of the Aegis skill, in which usually the normal Aegis skill will halve the damage from Bows, Tomes, and Dragonstones, with their activation will depend on the unit's Skill%. However, the Aegis+ skill will always, always work, so, it'll have a 100% success rate. Therefore, you're going to see that you won't be dealing as much damage as you would expect from Bows.

Back