• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Region - Event

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • The Kalos Region
    A Part of the Meta Journey
    Region Leader: aeternum

029.png

The Kalos region, a land that epitomizes beauty in it's landscape, it's people and it's Pokemon. The mystery of Mega Evolution begins as an organization with a flair for fashion and the dramatique seeks to take hold of the mysterious powers sleeping within this mysterious new type of evolution and mythical Pokemon said to appear only once every thousand years. As a trainer you'll explore this magnificent region, encounter the mysterious Team Flare and perhaps, in time even meet those Pokemon of legend.

In this region you'll find not only the 69 Pokemon introduced with the region, but also the most fashionable of Pokemon imported from surrounding regions as well. And of course, the opportunity to obtain those elusive Mega Pokemon will be available to you as well.

If you're confused on the new Meta Journey system click here: Meta Hub, and learn more.

Things to Remember:

HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR Kalos?
    With any Meta Journey region, you go to the Meta Hub to sign up. Once your region leader has told you that you are accepted, you can see your name in the roster in the region thread - this thread! The Hub is situated in the Theatre (main forum) for easy access, but the region threads sit in the Roleplay Casting subforum. Basically, go sign up for Kalos in Meta Hub thread, and then come back here to start collecting!​

HOW DO I COLLECT POKÉMON?
    We call this the "Meta Journey" for a reason. You won't be making any roleplaying posts in this thread directly. Rather, it is what you do in other threads that matters!

For each 2 IC posts you make in the Roleplay Stage, you may choose one pokémon from the current area in your region to add to your collection. Simply make a post in this thread, linking back to two IC posts you have made in real roleplays.
    You cannot use posts that were made before you joined the Meta Journey.

Note that every time "IC post" is mentioned in the Meta Journey, we require them to be over 100 words in length. Otherwise they're not worthy...

Also note that a joint post (JP) together with another player also counts - for all included players, as long as each of you wrote at least 100 words! Meaning, you can use a JP you participated in, as if it was your own post.
    You can also spend 6 Theatre posts, as these are equal in worth to 2 IC posts in the Journey. All Theatre threads count, except for ones with the Chit-chat prefix
    sT1BhCt.png
    Meaning, even posts in the Hub count! As long as they were made after you were accepted into a region, of course.

If there isn't a pokémon you want on the current route, you can just keep track privately of your accumulated posts and use them later​

AM I SUPPOSED TO POST "IN CHARACTER" IN THIS "META RP" ITSELF?
    Not in this thread, no. If there are events in the future, you might be able to use your Meta Journey character and pokémon team in special IC threads over in the Roleplay Stage subsection! Keep a lookout in the Meta Hub and in your region to see when the next event is open!​

super__large_kalos_map.jpg

Current Area: ???
    Estimated End Date: ???
    Previous Areas: n/a​

List of Trainers:

Spr_BW_Black_Belt.png
    Foxrally

Trainer name: Donato the Blackbelt
    Favorite pokémon type:Fighting
    Pokémon:
    chespin.gif
    diggersby.gif
    machoke.gif
    poliwrath.gif

Spr_DP_Psychic_F.png
    Sayoko

Trainer name: Lune the Psychic
    Favorite pokémon type: Psychic
    Pokémon:
    froakie.gif
    mawile.gif

047.gif
    Parivir

Trainer name: Keiko Killall the Yandere
    Favorite pokémon type: Dark
    Pokémon:
    braixen.gif

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

• 029.png

The Journey Begins

ZS7z3lb.png

Current Area: Route 2
    Estimated End Date: 4/14/16​

Route 2, a simple path connecting Aquacorde Town and Santalune Forest. A small pond sits to the left and a small patch of grass accompanies it giving some their first encounters with Pokemon.

Pokémon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts! Unless they are rare and cost extra!)

bunnelby.gif
    fletchling.gif
    scatterbug.gif
    zigzagoon.gif
    pidgey.gif
    weedle.gif

tympole.gif
    costs 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

• 029.png

The Journey Continues

ZS7z3lb.png

Current Area: Glittering Cave
    Estimated End Date: 5/1/2016​

Glittering Cave is a deep dark cave that is filled with long dark passages with multiple dead ends. Throughout the cave, Luminous Moss grows emerald green to help guide the way.

Pokémon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts! Unless they are rare and cost extra!)

machop.gif
    rhyhorn.gif
    cubone.gif
    onix.gif
    lunatone.gif
    solrock.gif
    woobat.gif
    ferroseed.gif

mawile.gif
    kangaskhan.gif

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

• 029.png

The Journey Darkens

ZS7z3lb.png

Current Area: Route 15
    Estimated End Date: 5/15/2016​

Route 15 is a long road that runs towards Dendemille Town. In it, there is various tall grass filled with a variety of Pokemon. It also contains one of the entrances to the Lost Hotel.

Pokémon found normally:

poochyena.gif
    foongus.gif
    patrat.gif
    pawniard.gif
    murkrow.gif
    lotad.gif
    buizel.gif
    poliwag.gif

klefki.gif

Pokémon found extra - by anybody with Dark as their favorite type / favor:
    skorupi.gif

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

• A new life

latest

Current Area: Fairy Garden
    Estimated End Date: 6/1/2016​

On your travels across the Kalos region you spot a wondrous, multicolored tree within a garden of Flabebe. Numerous young fairy type Pokemon float, hop, jump and run about the tree. As you approach them, the tree shrinks into the form of a deer. Xerneas now stands in front of you, waiting to see what you will do.

Pokémon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts, 6 Theatre posts or 8 OOC posts Unless they are rare and cost extra!)

swablu.gif
    azurill.gif
    spritzee.gif
    cleffa.gif
    cottonee.gif
    dedenne.gif
    flabebe.gif
    igglybuff.gif
    mime_jr.gif
    swirlix.gif

cost 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts / 10 OOC posts
    klefki.gif
    carbink.gif
    togepi.gif

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Event

250px-716Xerneas.png

As of this event, you may now use OOC posts as well as IC and theatre posts to receive Pokemon. Xerneas being the Pokemon of eternal life relates to the Sign-Ups and posts in the OOC that we make, immortalizing our characters before we ever even use them.

You may obtain Xerneas on this route by meeting the following conditions:

- Offer to me the highest combination of posts of any participant.
    - Have a slot open on your team without boxing anything.

When offering posts to me to obtain Xerneas, know that OOC posts are worth 2 points, IC posts are worth 3 and theatre posts are worth 1 point. You may only submit posts made after the date that you joined Kalos, and may only use posts that you've yet to claim in this thread. And fret not, if you fail to obtain Xerneas those that participate will still obtain a complimentary Pokemon or favor of their own choice.​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Sayoko

small evening child
    Years
  • So we can use all types of posts from now on, also for the get Xerneas event? But if I end second I guess that wastes the posts... Well, apart from getting a type-favor. Hmm.

Also two more questions: if I catch a Flabébé, can I decide what color it gets? And could you maybe add the Mawile I caught to my character instead of Parivir's? (:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So we can use all types of posts from now on, also for the get Xerneas event? But if I end second I guess that wastes the posts... Well, apart from getting a type-favor. Hmm.

Also two more questions: if I catch a Flabébé, can I decide what color it gets? And could you maybe add the Mawile I caught to my character instead of Parivir's? (:

We'll be able to use OOC posts for events, but not when we get back to regularly scheduled routes. If you catch a Flabebe you are allowed to decide whatever color you want for it as long as you find the sprite. And sorry, I'll take care of that :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Heyy how are things going? Kalos is a bit sleepy rn, it seems.

Back