• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I like this hack,In have few questions, you put pikachu cosplay?,721 pokemons can be catchable?you put all existing mega evolutions?and meteorite to change deoxys forms?and you could day night system in the game?the game have all pokemon forms? Incuding unbound hoopa?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    So i managed to capture a really nice Modest Larvesta, and man it took forever to evolve, but the problem is that its Moveset is bad, specially missing Bug Buzz....any idea if these moves are Tutor or not in the game....???
    image.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    So, I just reached the Battle Marsh, but the guy up front wants me to save my game before entering the competition. Problem is, I can't save my game the 'normal' way. I always get the 'save error, please replace backup memory' message. I've tried resetting the GBA emulator's save settings to Flash 128k, but nothing seems to help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    So, I just reached the Battle Marsh, but the guy up front wants me to save my game before entering the competition. Problem is, I can't save my game the 'normal' way. I always get the 'save error, please replace backup memory' message. I've tried resetting the GBA emulator's save settings to Flash 128k, but nothing seems to help.
    What emulator are you using? If it's VBA, you should know it's super outdated, practically the ZSNES of GBA emulation especially with its myriad saving issues. Recommend switching to mGBA.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    I think i found a glitch..
    In one of Oppos battles, he has a Wonder Guard Shedinja.
    Its basicly untouchable, doesn't take damage from anythin, and is not affected by status effects like burn.
    I love the game, hope you fix this!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    I encountered one issue the fletchinder name is incorrect is not fletchindr is fletchinder

3rd Gen games have a limit of 10 characteres for Pokémon names, wich do not exist in Gen VI, so he has to rename some Pokémon.
    That's why we have Feraligatr instead of Feraligator.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    3rd Gen games have a limit of 10 characteres for Pokémon names, wich do not exist in Gen VI, so he has to rename some Pokémon.
    That's why we have Feraligatr instead of Feraligator.

But is possible to put one more characteres?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    One question/suggestion you can add more boxes?,14 boxes is not enough number to put 721 pokemons or more pokemons,the min number of boxes is 31,32

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    I wanna know can you win the first time you play the bug catching contest?

I even used codes to increase the levels of the wild pokemon to 100 and I still got 3rd place.

I wanna know so I don't keep on repeating it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Hi,spherical ice first off i wanna say thanks for bringing us a very wonderful fire red hack. id been searching for a rom hack with mega evolution and no one has done it like you do, being able to mega evolve while in battle and reverting back to original form was just awesome, really felt like the gen 6 games. i hope everyone would adapt your way of mega evolution.

haven't finish the demo yet but i have some questions and suggestions for you.
    - is there a way to obtain/catch all three kanto starters in the game? if not, will you make them catchable in later parts of the game ? coz i wanna complete all mega evolution pokemons in this game.

-are you gonna add/complete all mega evolution pokemon in the next update ?

-are you gonna add all legendary pokemons to this game ? maybe in the future update ?

-are you gonna add a battle tower like event ? a battle subway ? or even better a pokemon world tournament event just like in BW2, ? coz its good to have something endless to do even after i finish the demo. to pass the time while waiting for the release of Beta 3.0. and to experiment more with mega evolved pokemon.

sorry if this reply is too long. its my first time here in pokecommunity. i literally created an account just to follow this thread and say thank you for bringing this experience to GBA. im too hype for the next update. Congratulations on such a wonderful game

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    I wanna know can you win the first time you play the bug catching contest?

I even used codes to increase the levels of the wild pokemon to 100 and I still got 3rd place.

I wanna know so I don't keep on repeating it.

You're not supposed to win the first time in the bug contest. The gym leader is supposed to get his mega stone which he uses later in his battle against you.

So, you're trying to change what is set in stone in the storyline.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Finished the entire hack and gotta say it was good so far. There are a couple of bugs here and there but they are relatively minor. A big one is the Lady that buys relics. Sometimes when you try to talk to her her text box wont appear and it will display just a yes/no prompt messing up some graphics in the process.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    how do you get a slowpoke in pokemon gaia cause slowpoke is a lake pokemon not a sea one

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Man your hack is sooo sexy, like the author maybe? HA!
    Thank you you very much for sharing this amazing hack! I became a fan of yours, I imagine the next beta will be the last one, right? I hope you won't stop only after production of this hack, because with such talent as yours, It would be a waste!

GO GO GO GAIA !! WOOOOOOOOO!

Back