• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stranded on a desert island

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
gee whiz it sure has been a while since we've done this one

so pokecommunity, looks like you're stranded on a desert island. but good news!! you get to pick three pc members to keep you company. who are these three members? now you don't have to pick them based on entertainment alone -- the rules are unsurprisingly simple.

look it had to be done okay

Sirfetch’d

wow I was going to make this thread when I saw syn's walmart thread :(

I'd take Christos, flight, and shenanigans

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'll take Marcin or Janna, they are reliable people since they can do the hunting for me! >:)

I have no idea for the third one, but they should know hot to cook and make fire or a great knowledge with herbs, plants and fungi.~

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
chase and yoshikko for things, achromatic for entertainment (and possibly food if it comes to it)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Klippy, Necrum, and Alli. It would be just like Minecraft. Klippy, Nec and I would be doing the work while Syd just makes fun of us the whole time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hmm. Probably Sheep, Morkula, and Noah Ridgewood. Those are three pretty cool people I think :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I hear Spiff goes good with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Back