• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
@To everyboddy who posted here: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
Zeh New Screens ^^
Hello People i got new screens for you ^^ of the new place Rough Rock Valley^^ where you see my new tile (made by me 100% scratch) it's a big unown Sign (worked 1 our and 30 minutes on that tile)and the boat that you'll see bring you to the Ice Landscape, But you need first a ticket to leave the the valley but i don't tell you where you can get it :) ect. ect.
Enjoy the New screens:

Big Unown Sign tile (Made by me) 100% scratch
pokemonthunderemblemwq2.png
pokemonthunderemblem1gn7.png

pokemonthunderemblem2ix9.png

Other Rough Rock Valley screens ^^
pokemonthunderemblem3rl5.png
pokemonthunderemblem6rz7.png

Boat to Icelandscape
pokemonthunderemblemin4.png

Again a munchlax?! But this time you need a Pokéflute to wake it up you can catch him then at lvl.33
pokemonthunderemblem5yj2.png

That was all people ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Oh new screens already? Nice. How many munchlaxes are there?!

Yep ^^ thnx ^^ and there are two munchlaxes in the game one from lvl.7 in the begin and one there but the Pokéflute is hard to get :)

@Sky: Thnx ^^

@ashkachu: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
Poeple i got news for you i'm going for 4 weeks on holiday so in the meen time i can't update my hack 'm sorry but you can always talk here (in my topic) further maybe sometimes i come online with my PSP ;) so NP wel Cya soon people
Adios

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
if I can recall correctly, Munchlax evolves through friendship, the same as evolving a Togepi in G/S/C.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
That's right, i think. I've beaten the Beta already, nice :).
But where will you find that Unown Cave?

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Cool i play the Beta i choose Dawn and Dawn is really cute also Ash but Good luck on it's it's a very good hack ♥

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Osher99, I have had to warn you about this on another thread - don't post in hack threads merely asking when the beta is going to be out. This is spam and adds nothing to the discussion. Make sure to keep your posts on-topic at all times.

--FG

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
@to almost everyone: Thnx people ^^

~Ontopic:
Can i 've your antention please.. I've worked on my hack now for 1 day and tommorow i've no internet any longer.. so i though i'll post now the updates .. wel i speak you about 3 weeks people but first the Updates ^^
I've putted a new big event in my game i call it ... Project: Underwater with the Prince Of the sea Manaphy :)
You'll the old trust underwater tiles from R/S/E (Credits to Ehmmm... Nintendo :P for the underwater tiles) and you'll see the diving spot with the diving sign (made by me 100% scratch) Insperation from the swimmingpool :P i saw a sign with diving here possible so i though let it also put it my hack :P)
oh alost forgot you can only reach Underwater with the Diving Gear you get it from Prof. Jaquzzi the water Pokémon Inspector ^^ (Underwater grass animanation has already his underwater bubbels ^^)
Anyway to make it short:
Enjoy ^^

Diving spot (with dive sign (100% scratch)
pokemonthunderemblem4rl8.png

Underwater!
Bubbel animanation!
pokemonthunderemblem6pw5.png

Some screens from underwater
pokemonthunderemblem5ij9.png
pokemonthunderemblem8qk1.png

Hmm.. It seems like Team Aqua is back!
pokemonthunderemblem7mj5.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hehe... The diving pool and the whole diving thing looks interesting. Though then it looks odd to being walking on the bottom of the ocean just like that, with no equipment or anything, but, whatever, I guess the concept is what's important here :)

Well, keep up that good work, mitchel!

Back