• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Hill 3 *WARNING: LANGUAGE*

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
Years
  • Here is a new LP of mine. I do not know much about this game, so some help from comments would well....help. Let me know what you think.

If the video does not work, here is the link for it: http://youtu.be/abheGiELh_o

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Video will work if you do it like this (below) with a slash before youtube, so second youtube brackets will be [/youtube]

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I'd Have to agree with Captain Fabio, the excessive swearing isn't necessary and kinda ruins it a little bit. I'd suggest just toning it down just a little bit.

Otherwise a good Let's Play on a game I've never played. Good luck with it!

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • I apologize for the swearing. I don't believe in words being good or bad, so they just come out without any thought. I will try my best to tone it down as much as I can though. Thank you for your critiques and advice.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • I record my LPs in an order, been a little busy with school atm, so I won't to get to it for a little bit, but I will try to get it up as soon as I can.

Back