• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Are you going to add seasons and weather in your game?
    Its a possibility, but it hasn't been decided.
    Ya know, it isn't like the sims where you pee in your pants when u dont take a leak or the evil genie that comes out when u get electricuted...of course I would find it weird that your player have status effects. ^^;;

Oh and question about the battle animations...will be like the move animations shown from games, or anime, or produced?
    Probably from the games
    Does this game.......
    ......................have...
    Pokeblocks,
    or Poffins,
    by any chance?
    Hasn't been decided, probably all of them depending on the region you are in
    question? will time in this game be equal to the actual time that it is, or will it be game time? because if its actual time then it would be awesome, game time it would be annoying.
    it would also make it more life like
    and you could give characters insomnia or sleeping disorders if they stay up alot!! :P
    Simply the time taken from your computer
    Are there going to be for champions for each region? Like if you defeat the Kanto elite 4 will you be considered champion of that region? Or when you defeat all the champians (Lance,Wallace, those kinds of people) will you get any recognition of being the champion. Also, are the scripts after you become the champion going to be modified to fit the scenario? A.K.A Hey, aren't you the pokemon champion(of ...)? I can't wait to try my skills out against you! And also, are you going to be like transported to the champion of the elite 4 room every time someone wants to challenge you?
    Its possible, but sort of impractical if this is going to be an online game.

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Will you include the underwater Ocean Temple of Akusha and those kind of places? And if so, how will you impelment that?

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Are you going to keep all them evolutions the same?
    And what are you going to do about the orange island gyms?
    Are you going to inclued Neo team rocket?
    And also, were is the offical pokemon world map?
    Are you going to include all six Whirl Islands and the Whirl Cup?

Last edited:

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • i have a question: (really sorry if someone already asked this, i havent checked all pages) will there be player championships? i mean, like the league in the anime, with all trainers being players

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
  • Its possible, but sort of impractical if this is going to be an online game.
    thats true, but I think at least having the elite four know that you beat them once would be nice, instead of coming with the same old 'you will never beat me' or 'be in awe of my super special awsome pokemon' when you are about to kick butt for the 106th time.

Are you going to keep all them evolutions the same?
    And what are you going to do about the orange island gyms?
    Are you going to inclued Neo team rocket?
    And also, were is the offical pokemon world map?
    Are you going to include all six Whirl Islands and the Whirl Cup?

So many questions! xD I don't mind though.

- evolutions will stay the same. no fakemon either.
    - what will happen with the orange gyms is not fully decided yet. (I think)
    - what do you mean with the official world map? there is a world map posted in the first post.
    - since the Whirls Islands are in the anime, there is a good chance they will be in the game.
    - as for neo team rocket, I don't know.

i have a question: (really sorry if someone already asked this, i havent checked all pages) will there be player championships? i mean, like the league in the anime, with all trainers being players
    I believe there has been a post with a similar topic but, I'm not sure and at the moment I don't have the time to read through all the pages a third time.

the idea is certainly interesting, but it also gives some problems. if you want to play a league with all players you will probably all have to be online for a pretty long time, that sort of things. nothing is sure untill the captain say there will or will not be one though =)

Last edited:

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    But are you going to include all six of the Whirl islands and the Whirl cup?
    And are you going to include all the evil teams (Rocket, Aqua, Magma, NeoRocket, Snagum, Cipher, Galactic, Go-Rock Squad, Ect.)
    And I belive that Captian said he was working off the offical world map or something like that.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    And are you going to include all the evil teams (Rocket, Aqua, Magma, NeoRocket, Snagum, Cipher, Galactic, Go-Rock Squad, Ect.)
    that.

Hopefully Neo Team Rocket will appear in this, I always wanted to play a game with MoI in it...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • weeeeeeeeeeeee! all regions yay!!!!!!!!!
    ooooh ooooh oooh, if you're giong to implement all teams in this game does that mean you can help brendan/red/lucas/leaf/micheal/lunick etc.
    ?????????

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • weeeeeeeeeeeee! all regions yay!!!!!!!!!
    ooooh ooooh oooh, if you're giong to implement all teams in this game does that mean you can help brendan/red/lucas/leaf/micheal/lunick etc.
    ?????????

the first post says that the main character will lead their own way, so propably yes. you'll need to help the 'main' character on the way through the game i guess. but I don't know if there will be more 'Rivals' when entering new regions (propably).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    But are you going to include all six of the Whirl islands and the Whirl cup?
    And I belive that Captian said he was working off the offical world map or something like that.
    1. Maybe, that's all I can say
    2. If we're including all the regions, probably
    weeeeeeeeeeeee! all regions yay!!!!!!!!!
    ?????????
    We may, or we may not

bruom

Years
  • i was looking the maps on the first post, and i can conclude one thing: finally a game with real cities! yay!
    oh, and a question: are you going to be "alone" indoors? i mean, when you enter a place it creates an area only for you, without other players

Atomic Reactor

the game will be done when CA finishes it.
    don't ask when it will be done, just watch the thread and you will find out eventually.

Waudby

It woul dbe nice to see an update soon :)

I always like to see what people have been working on. Especially as it's another Sphere game.

It's good to see how people are using my favourite maker to get on.

It's all looking good Cap'

keep the work going strong.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    i was looking the maps on the first post, and i can conclude one thing: finally a game with real cities! yay!
    oh, and a question: are you going to be "alone" indoors? i mean, when you enter a place it creates an area only for you, without other players

On other online games, when you are in a room with someone else, you simply walk through them so people can't block you.

So I will have to say, NPC's block you, players don't.

But I doubt this has even been decided yet.

bruom

Years
  • i havent expressed correctly :p after thinking, ive found some other problems..
    for example, in a place that requires an HM to advance (like CUT), and you dont have it, but another player there have, if he/she uses it, then you would be able to advance without the HM... i think there will be a system to prevent that, but...?

Waudby

Because this is scripted in sphere, I should think an easy fix to this problem would be a map trigger to check the Players pokemon.

Kinda like.

Player 1 uses cut......
    Player1 walks through the gap left after cutting the bush....
    Player 2 attempts to walk through.......
    Game checks player 2's pokemon, if he doesn't have CUT in one of the pokemons moveset, don't let him through.

Quite simple tbh, something that's easily scripted in Sphere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back