• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue moon & Brown moon

Juliandroid98

The night hunter
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Hello everyone, so I've been brainstorming about this pokemon game for ages now, and finally I'm going to share this idea with you guys before I go into developing this game (A lot of stuff is subject to change of course). This game will be made using Pokemon essentials.

Story:
    You, the trainer are set into the Koira region to go on an adventure.

Along the way You'll meet the villanous team Octopi or team Roxo (depending on which game you have). Their goal is to awaken the legendary pokemon of the region to fullfill their plan to flood the region or to entirely cover the region in mountains (again, depending on which game you have).

Fakemon:
    This game will include fakemon which I will be designing myself, My goal is to at least have 30 fakemon, but more will always be good :D
    I will also try to animate the fakemon sprites so it will fit in with the elite battle system.

Mega evolutions:
    I will try to include mega evolutions into this game, I however haven't really dived too much into mega evolutions yet in pokemon essentials, so I'm not 100% sure.

Starters: (names are subject to change)
    Burdo the Grass starter
    Liedo the fire starter
    prieli the water starter

This game won't have any deadlines whatsoever. I want to take as much time as I can to finish this project, even when it will take years to complete, I rather want a really good game that will take years to finish than a rushed game that has little to no effort put into it.

Concept art:
    OuXaVJ7.png

Irradon sprite

Last edited:
    Back