• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    what's the meanest thing you can recall saying? did you regret it? or did you enjoy it?

Sirfetch’d

I don't know really tbh D: I've said some pretty mean things to people that I never actually meant. I told my brother that I hope he dies once after we got in a fight so that is probably the meanest thing I have actually said to someone. But since I didn't actually mean that and we both love each other idek if I can really answer this. I never say mean things that I actually mean D:

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Oh, there are a lot. I regret some of them, but, there's one that I don't regret because this guy was always bothering me. He was a bully so yeah. I'm sure that I did something "Right"

This guy lost his father, so I actually said "Your dad killed himself after seeing how an usless piece of shit you are, but don't worry because I'm sure that you're be with him pretty soon. If you don't change that attitude of yours with me."

I can be a nice person, but if I need to do something to put somebody on a corner, I'll do it. Not that I need to be nice with people who wants to hurt me.

Ok honey that went 0 to 100 real quick

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Maybe I should say the story behind that. It's too long, so I'll make it short and quick.

I had to deal with physical abuse from that person, so I actually waited for the moment where I could do something. It wouldn't be smart from my end to do that on a crowded classroom, so I had to wait until I had a chance to react.

Not that I want to say that I did the right thing, but it worked, since that person didn't even touched me again. Sometimes, a couple of words are more than enough, not that you need to punch somebody to make them stop.

PS: I guess I need to less open around here.

I don't mean for this thread to be a character examination (or assassination, as it seems), but I'm hardly able to accept that schoolyard abuse warrants such a revolting act of premeditated malice with not an inkling of remorse afterwards.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The meanest things I say are usually sarcastic and not as bad as they sound as a third party >< For example, a coworker and I insult each other on a daily basis <3. If I actually upset someone I do feel guilty, I can't stand upsetting someone I care about so I'll grovel for days if I need to :P.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Public Service Announcement: if you bully a bully you are, by proxy, also a bully, and this does not justify any awful shit you say to anyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back