• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Forum splashes hate me. They either don't display images, break the page, or in my most recent attempt, completely blank out all of the threads. Guess I'm relegated to text and images.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I got like an hour (or less) of sleep last night. X_x My fucking brain doesn't seem to want to function, and it keeps whining because I want to write or read or something... and it's just like... UGHHHH. SERIOUSLY BRAIN STOP ACTING LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP FOR ONE NIGHT ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD. kthnxbai~

Sirfetch’d

I didn't realize it until just now but this thread actually died out and was revived. Not that I mind it too much but we want to be consistent about the 30 day revival rule. Feel free to remake this thread though if anyone wants as it's a great thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back