• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! What's up?

Dmxoverloaded

Shiny Emboar
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Hello, everyone. my name is Dmxoverloaded. I am a new member here, and I wanted to introduce myself. Pokemon is awesome. My friend code should be in my signature. I just wanted to hang out at a forum all about Pokemon and all that good stuff, and if you notice in my signature, my name is also N (not true).

Years
  • Hello, everyone. my name is Dmxoverloaded. I am a new member here, and I wanted to introduce myself. Pokemon is awesome. My friend code should be in my signature. I just wanted to hang out at a forum all about Pokemon and all that good stuff, and if you notice in my signature, my name is also N (not true).

Hello N, welcome to the lovely PC.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was just 7, there's loads of members here who spent their childhood in the Pokeverse. Pokemon's just one of those franchises that gets you hooked for many years to come, like it did to me (I'm 20 and I still like Pokemon). Are you going to get Black 2 and White 2 by any chance when it comes out?

To get started, I recommend you read the official rules so you don't get into trouble.

Have fun browsing the forum, and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to contact me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay :3

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi Dmxoverloaded. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. Always obey the main rules in here so you'll be fine to hang out, posting or whatever you want in here. Hey, are you playing Pokèmon Black now? Why don't you visit the Black & White Discussion in here. I'm sure you'll be got newly experience at Black, also you can share your experience to other peoples in there. That would be fun! ^^
    Hey wanna chat? Go add me as your friend and send me a VM if you interest. Enjoy your stay here! ^w^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, everyone. my name is Dmxoverloaded. I am a new member here, and I wanted to introduce myself. Pokemon is awesome. My friend code should be in my signature. I just wanted to hang out at a forum all about Pokemon and all that good stuff, and if you notice in my signature, my name is also N (not true).
    Hello N, what made you decide to join PC? I'm MidnightShine, a semi-pop PC member. Oh, u have a FC, wonderful...... Welcome to PC BTW.

Well, I'm pretty tired...... sorry. So, I'll just say "Hello", "Remember to read the rules.", "Wanna chat, VM me at my page & send me a friend request while you're at it." & "Contact a staff member with a bold/colored username if you're facing any probs here.".

Have fun, amigo~

~Mid

Years
  • Welcome to the community, Dmxoverloaded! I loove your avatar, N is one of my favorite characters. <3

Pokemon is indeed awesome, yep. We're all fans here, new or young! Out of curiosity, when did you get into Pokemon? Also, is there anything you plan to do while you're a member here, or did you just join to get involved in the community? :3 Whatever the reason, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here~! The members and staff alike are very friendly on the forum and would love to have you around.

Anyway, it was wonderful meeting you, so I hope you like us enough to stick around. We don't bite, so don't be shy to explore. n_n If you're ever in need of any help, my inbox is always open! Hopefully I keep running into you, yes?

Dmxoverloaded

Shiny Emboar
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Sorry I couldn't answer all your questions earlier, because I was in school all day and then went to the gym with my dad, so I had a pretty busy day....

.....but I'll answer them all right now!

I am definitely getting Black 2.

Yes, I am always playing Black. (I want to complete the Black Story before I start the White Story.) I'll try and get into that discussion.

I'll add you all as friends. I will be happy to chat with any of you guys after I figure out what a "VM" is. Is it related to a PM? And what are your Friend Codes?

Anyways, my PokeLove started when I was 7, and my bus aide gave me his daughter's purple Game Boy Color with only one game: Pokemon Yellow,Pikachu Edition! I loved it so much, I played that thing whenever I had spare time! That's my story, and I hope I answered everybody's questions.
    Oh, and happy birthday, Hikari. (looking at your profile)

Last edited:
    Back