• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please be my friend

frecklet

cool girl
Years
  • Hey! I'm a big pokemon fan and nintendo fan in general, and I've decided to procrastinate my most, most important exams by joining a forum

Looking forward to being a member and please feel free to send me a message! c:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the forum, frecklet! You'll find that PC has a lot of members who come here to procrastinate. PC also has a lot of members who are really friendly and willing to talk to you!

What Pokemon and Nintendo games have you played? Are you excited about Sun and Moon? If you are, you should join the speculation (and procrastinate even more!) in our section for the games. You'll also find a lot of Nintendo fans in our Video Game section.

Also, I see you're a fan of One Punch Man! That's quite a popular anime/manga. I haven't seen it or read it yet.

I hope that you have a lot of fun posting here on PC! If you ever need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck on your exams!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, frecklet! What's your favorite Pokemon? It might be a bit difficult to tell based on my forum name/avatar, but mine's Flareon. :P I hope you do well on your exams and I hope you enjoy your time on PC! Feel free to drop a PM!

frecklet

cool girl
    Years
  • Thanks for the lovely welcome and good luck messages people C: Hopefully all will go according to plan! lol

And for the other questions, I plan on getting the Sun version cause the legendary is a lion, I absolutely adore one punch man! and my favourite pokémon is slowking
    Thank you guys! c:

Years
  • Hey there Frecklet, welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well. One Punch Man is the bomb. I'm so bummed that I've made it through all the episodes and have to wait for more.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I'll be your biggest friend, welcome to Pokémon Community! and now as a friend, Ill tell you this:

GO LEARN because I know how stressful they can be ;)

Back