• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    Hello!

I am new here am from Europe am 22 years old and have been playing fair share of Pokemon :)

Lately been playing Pokemon OR and been hoping that ill be able to add a few pokemon to the pokedex that i cant get in my game :)

Years
  • Heya IcyEvee! Welcome to PC! I'm an Eeveelution fan just like you; Flareon's my favorite Pokemon! How long have you been playing Pokemon for? I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

Years
  • Hello Icy! It's uh, very good to meet you.

Based on your username and avatar, I guess Glaceon is your fave Eeveelution? I love the design of that thing, and it is one of my faves of the Eeveelution clan. Anyways, how are you doing with the Pokedex completion? Planning to get it done in time for Sun & Moon? If you are interested in trading to fill the Pokedex, I highly suggest the Trade Corner section around here for that.

Hopefully you'll stick around during all the 7th Gen hype and if you ever want to talk I'm always here if you want to.

Back