• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ? ART BATTLE #5 ? LIZE VS GIGGLESWEE : Graphics (signature)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • ♔ ART BATTLE #5 ♔ LIZE VS GIGGLESWEE : Graphics (signature)

LIZE VS GIGGLESWEE
    LET'S DUEL

The specifications:

I'll pick a theme!
    How about Digimon?​

I wanted to start getting more exercise, but running for my life wasn't what I had in mind!
    Lize
    view my art shop & gallery here

CSS queen & lonely stone.

LIZE

VyUmnHAz

GIGGLESWEE

Voting lasts for one week!
    Use the poll, but go ahead put your thoughts about the work in the thread!

Don't forget that you too can sign up for your own art battle here!
    Get in the queue today!​

pllfftt you guys broke my css, I need to make a better one for this. specially giggles yours doesn't work if it's centered.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • AHH Lize's is so good! >.<

I was pretty stumped with mine tbh I'm not very good with signature design

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I can honestly say these are both really good looking signatures, but Lize's stole the show for me with the creative use of CSS. Great work, both of you!

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Both look great! Lize seems to have a better grasp on CSS but it looks a bit too simple for my tastes :p
    I'm a fan of the techno-foreground-effect of Giggleswee's tag so that's where my vote's going :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh damn, both of these are fantastic. I'm extremely drawn to Lize's entry for the simplicity. I love the use of blue, the contrasting yellows, the cleanliness of it. Damn. And Giggleswee is just as great! The modern feel, the shapes and colors, they all work so well together.

Overall, I am going to go with Lize's design, not because of technical skill since I feel both of these are on par with one another, but because I feel Lize captured the theme of "digimon" better. This was a really, really hard decision though. Both of you did outstanding work. :')

Art momma is proud.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Looks like the competition here is pretty evened out!

Lize's signature is certainly no eyesore! I like how well-polished it is, yet the modern simplicity is a little too reminiscent of the Windows 8 start menu, aha. That's not a bad thing by any means, it's just not suited to my taste. :p Besides that, it does seem to give off more of a Digimon vibe than Giggleswee's. My, how I admire the CSS though!

While I prefer smaller signatures - and Giggleswee's entry doesn't exactly fit the bill - I do love the crispiness of it, as well as the colours and sci-fi style. The CSS is simple but it's all the image needs, really. Behind it you can still see a skill level rivalling Lize's. A very fetching piece of work, indeed!

All in all, both are very nicely done! As for my vote... it goes to Giggleswee! In the end it was the colours that really drew me in. :)

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • I was so ready to judge the technical aspects of tagmaking, but I also forgot that CSS is also a part of sig making. :< Not that I can't do anything with this.

My vote goes to Lize. I'm not really a fan of the yellow and blue combo, but I love how clean and compact it is.

Giggleswee's signature isn't too appealing to me. I like the textures and the green color, but the blurs seem really out of place and the text in the corner is eh.... then again, I usually don't like typography in a lot of sigs. Overall, it just seems like the sig could have had potential, but it was missed. I can't say the same for the CSS though; I like the simplicity of it.

Last edited:

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • I love how close the polls are, they still have the same amount of votes. Shows that both signatures were very well done!

Years
  • Uhhhh you'll...
    both....
    get a half win!

♔ this little thing instead of the king's crown

yeah that seems fine and not made up on the spot.

CONGRATULATIONS! \o/

Back