• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Difficulty navigating on mobile

Pretty Wing

きれいなハネ
Years
  • Hopefully this is the right section to post; I'm have a terrible time navigating the forum using my iPhone. This has been especially so since the new layout.

I didn't mind zooming in to click on links, etc, but recently zooming in to read/type posts/navigate causes the header/profile section to almost entirely cover the screen. This can be fixed by zooming back out, but then I'm squinting to read anything, or I'll click the wrong (and tiny) link.

Have a missed a mobile friendly option?

Attachments

• image.png
      image.png
      35.8 KB · Views: 21
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm browsing PC on phone 90% of the time. Personally, I still use styles that have that scrolling menu feature, but I've simply disabled it in the Options page. Now it sticks to the top of the page/banner instead and works well on mobile devices.

Back