• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Union ~! The Golden Sun Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Welcome to the Golden Sun Club! Elemental Union! (TEU)
    Why PC does not have a GS Club currently is beyond me...
    Summon_Judgement.gif
    Summon_meteor.gif

Summon_thor.gif
    Summon_boreas.gif

Golden Sun in General:
    The Golden Sun series is a series of video games created by Camelot Software Planning and published by Nintendo for various portable systems. At present, three games have been released. Nintendo and Camelot have shown interest in producing a fourth game in the future. There has also been a minor series cameo appearance in another Nintendo game, and a Japanese-only humor volume as well.

The Golden Sun series is currently split into three games, GS: Elemental Seal(2001), GS: The Lost Age(2003), and GS: Dark Dawn(2010), The first two games were designed for the Game Boy Advance, and the Latest Game (prior to 2014) was released onto the Nintendo DS.
    The games are all in a flat disc-like world (described by Camelot themselves, no jokes) known as Weyard, which has various large continents, Angara, Gondowan, Indra, Osenia, Hesperia, Atteka, and Tundaria.
    Various people in the world of Weyard have abilities known as Psyenergy, controlled by the elements, people whom wield this power are known as Adepts, Each Element is named after a planet:
    Mars = Fire
    Venus = Earth
    Mercury = Water
    Jupiter = Wind

Topic of teh Week:
    If there is a Fourth Game, should Umbra and Sol, play a part as Playable Adepts?

This Group:
    This group will hope to discuss anything and everything Golden Sun Related, which can be:
    Golden Sun, All Three Games, An hope for the fourth game(?), Camelot, Camelot Games.
    If there's a golden sun related subject I have missed, please do tell me. it shall be added to the list.

Members:
    Members will be split up into Elemental preferences, but not just The basic four.
    List of available elements:
    Mars = Fire
    Mercury = Water
    Jupiter = Wind
    Venus = Earth
    Umbra = Dark
    Sol = Light
    Ki = Martial Arts

Current Members:
    Mars:
    JMS - Mars Leader
    JMS' Favs:
    Spoiler:

Mercury:

Jupiter:
    JPakis - Jupiter Leader
    JP's Favs:
    Spoiler:

Venus:
    Venus Leader:
    Kenneth:
    Favs:
    Spoiler:

Umbra:
    The Glitch - Group Leader/Umbra Leader
    Glitch's Favs:
    Spoiler:

Sol:

Ki:

How to Apply:
    Name:
    Element:
    Fav Character:
    Fav Dungeon:
    Fav Town:
    Fav Djiin:
    Fav Boss:

I hope to find many Golden Sun Fans <3 ~ !

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sorry for the late approval! Going to bump this so that way it can get noticed and such. Really love the gifs for this club, btw! Best of luck.~

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Sorry for the late approval! Going to bump this so that way it can get noticed and such. Really love the gifs for this club, btw! Best of luck.~

I hadn't even noticed. ~

Thanks, I found most the gifs on Goldensunwikia

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    Name: JPakis
    Element: Jupiter
    Fav Character: Garet
    Fav Dungeon: Jupiter Lighthouse
    Fav Town: Tolbi
    Fav Djiin: Shade
    Fav Boss: Dullahan

I LOVE Golden Sun! One of the best series ever made!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: JPakis
    Element: Jupiter
    Fav Character: Garet
    Fav Dungeon: Jupiter Lighthouse
    Fav Town: Tolbi
    Fav Djiin: Shade
    Fav Boss: Dullahan

I LOVE Golden Sun! One of the best series ever made!

It is one of the best series.

Welcome to the group, I've added you to the member list in the OP and added you as Jupiter leader, since you're the first Jupiter fan.

Also, I see you're new to PC as well, Might I say, Welcome to the forums as well. ~ <3

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I will join this club.
    Name: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Element: Mars
    Favorite Character: Karis
    Favorite Town: Lalivero
    Favorite Djinn: Flare
    Favorite Boss: Kraken

I have played all three games in this series. Course the only one I have not beaten is The Lost Age, since I never cleared Mars Lighthouse.

As for a fourth game in the series, I would be quite interested in having playable Umbra and Sol Adepts.

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I will join this club.
    Name: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Element: Mars
    Favorite Character: Karis
    Favorite Town: Lalivero
    Favorite Djinn: Flare
    Favorite Boss: Kraken

I have played all three games in this series. Course the only one I have not beaten is The Lost Age, since I never cleared Mars Lighthouse.

As for a fourth game in the series, I would be quite interested in having playable Umbra and Sol Adepts.

Accepted in to the group!! D:
    You need to finish number two, the last boss is quite amazing!! <3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Name: Kenneth
    Element: Venus
    Favorite Character: Felix
    Favorite Dungeon: Apollo Sanctum
    Favorite Town: Belinsk
    Favorite Djinn: Chain
    Favorite Boss: Dullahan

I'm still working through the original two, so that would explain why my favorites [with the exception of Felix] all seem to be from Dark Dawn.

Anyways, it's borderline imperative that the fourth game should include Umbra and Sol, after the beginning of Dark Dawn [with Tuaparang soldiers dropping onto Mount Aleph, iirc] as well as the ending in Belinsk with the Sol element. They better cover Psyenergy Vortexes too, because that "The End?" ending flustered me just thinking about it; especially since they mentioned the "Mourning Moon," the antithesis to the Golden Sun pretty much.

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Kenneth
    Element: Venus
    Favorite Character: Felix
    Favorite Dungeon: Apollo Sanctum
    Favorite Town: Belinsk
    Favorite Djinn: Chain
    Favorite Boss: Dullahan

I'm still working through the original two, so that would explain why my favorites [with the exception of Felix] all seem to be from Dark Dawn.

Anyways, it's borderline imperative that the fourth game should include Umbra and Sol, after the beginning of Dark Dawn [with Tuaparang soldiers dropping onto Mount Aleph, iirc] as well as the ending in Belinsk with the Sol element. They better cover Psyenergy Vortexes too, because that "The End?" ending flustered me just thinking about it; especially since they mentioned the "Mourning Moon," the antithesis to the Golden Sun pretty much.

Like i said to the other guy, you MUST FINISH LOST AGE D:

Years
  • Answer on the topic question:
    Yes, I think Umbra and sol would be a great elemental addition in case those two elements (umbra and sol) would each cover a resistance and weakness to 2 elements.

Ki/ chi would need to stay neutral for balance in the game.
    >Why didn't they insert more ki moves?

-----------------Introducing myself ----------------------------------
    Name: Nouchken; from Belgium
    Element: Mercury
    Favorite Character: Garet (ronin class): a honest character that burns with the desire to succeed.
    Favorite Dungeon: Venus lighthouse
    Favorite Town: Lemuria
    Favorite Djiin: Haze
    Favorite Boss: Poseidon...Or the serpent???

Playing with the 3 golden sun games was an overall good experience. In my opinion, the second game (Broken seal) was top notch, mentioning the following feature I didn't like and the features I liked a lot in the game:

(-)
    Karst and Agatio didn't pose much of a treat (even as a dragon)
    And with: all basic levels; playing with all the available djinn.
    > The ending sequence was great though

(+)
    - Being able to travel Loooong distances (with a flying boat :) )
    - Overall storyline + the great freedom you have in the game
    - The different/ extra class system
    - The addition of new game + (especially the 'hard' difficulty)
    - Yallam: Having the possibility to forge special artifacts

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Please don't post in threads that are over 30 days old. If you would like to recreate the club to get new members, you may.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back