• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Rate my team

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    Hi, I'm new to the forums so sorry in advance if I do something incorrectly. Im just wondering what you think of my team at the moment. Im playing HeartGold and just got my 7th badge. This is my team as
    follows:

Ampharos - Lvl.32
    Graveler - Lvl.31
    Quilava - Lvl.31
    Gyarados - Lvl.30
    Weepinbell - Lvl.31
    Fearow (Just a placeholder until I get a better flying type) - Lvl.30

As far as I'm concerned, I really just want to know what level my pokes should be at for Clair and the E4. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For Gyarados, I'd recommend you to teach Dragon Dance if it hasn't learned this move already. After one use of it, you'd be setting yourself up for sweeping instantly, and get through any Pokémon of your opponent without any sort of trouble at all. As for other attack-slots, try Earthquake, Waterfall (STAB), and maybe Stone Edge. With this set, you'd be nearly unstoppable. As for Fearow, you should replace Staraptor with it when you get the chance; it could be much easier to utilize, generally.

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Sounds like a nice team. It's bad you chose Quilava for starter because you could use Ho-oh as fire and flying in your team. A bird with very much power! I had Ho-oh in my team and it was unstoppable! If you want a new electric Pokemon you could use Raikou. it's fast and strong. Maybe another water type too if you are going to use surf because Gyarados has low special attack.

Back