• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • HELL'S KITCHEN JUST STARTED AGAIN

I missed RuPaul's Drag Race because I lack Logo, so I'm drowning myself shortly. I'm pretty big into MTV's Eye Candy, and I'm following American Idol. that's all for the moment

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The main show I'm invested in right now is The 100, which is sadly a show no one seems to know. I'm literally begging you guys to give this show a shot, it starts off slow, but the masterpiece it becomes is ridiculous. If anyone watches it, please talk to me so I can gush =P

Aside from that, I've been watching The Walking Dead, as well as How to Get Away With Murder (really good show, I'm a couple episodes behind), along with the beginnings of both Orphan Black and Better Call Saul. Oh, and I'm rewatching House for the umpteenth time :]

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • I'm watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt now. I'm enjoying it so far, not great but definitely good. Fun show.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I remember watching this movie and I remember how it ended but I don't really remember anything about it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    House of Cards, Family Guy, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force have been my watch list for a few days now and so far, I''m loving it.

Scarlet Knight

Respect the Chemistry
    Years
  • This and the fan fiction forums are probably the only threads that describe my non-school interests. *sigh* Where do I start?

Well currently I have my comic show lineup of The Flash, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Arrow. I would add Gotham to the list but at this point I'm hate-watching it because of how terrible it is.

I'd like to take a moment here to celebrate the triumphant return of Community, the greatest sitcom ever!

I recently started watching Parks and Rec. and it's pretty hilarious. It's much funnier than Scrubs, a show I stopped watching after season 2 because it never really hooked me in. Then there's Better Call Saul, which I recently caught up to and am impressed with how well-written it is for a spin-off. I watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver because I learn and laugh at the same time. And when I'm not trying to catch up on my shows, I make time for Suits, which I just recently started and I'm already on season 2; I can't believe how funny and smart this show is, considering that it's on the USA Network.

Luckily, some of my other shows of the year have finished, such as Marvel's Agent Carter, House of Cards, and King of the Nerds. That way, I can make room for Mad Men when it returns for its final episodes as well as the premiere of Marvel's Daredevil.

So basically I'm a T.V. junkie which sucks because I could be using all that time to focus on my studies but I love it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    right now i'm watching paranormal witness and it's the episode about the haunting of the hollywood sign. it's super awesome and creepy. <3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • RuPaul's Drag Race S07E04

Literally crying because
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Jack Reacher, oddly enough, isn't actually that bad of a movie. Totally thought it would be shit given the premise and lead actor but Tom Cruise's acting in it is surprisingly bearable and Rosamund Pike is droooooool

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    i just finished watching The Legend of Korra last night. honestly, the ending felt somewhat anti-climactic and i'm a little disappointed. 8I kinda wishing they'd expanded on a few things.. it just felt so dang rushed.

I know, right? :(

Finally starting on Game of Thrones, mainly because my friend incessantly tells me to and it's getting kind of annoying. Each episode is around an hour and there's, like, ten episodes per season (and four seasons in total). I don't know if I'll be able to watch all the episodes this summer, because tbh I'm really lazy at the moment. A lot of people tell me that it's a great series, though, so I'm expecting a lot.

Back